Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hey all smiling smiley
Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: May 26, 2008 08:04AM

hey all,
I know I haven't been around in a while alot of its cause I ain't been online very much at all also I've been really confused about well you know life and what paths I should take and where they will lead me.

Its spring now and I'm eating fresh garden foods and wild greens in my salads and I got way more outdoor rye and speltgrass than I know what to do with lol!!

Its really nice to see you all again and I hope things are going really well for you all. I've learned so much from so many of you here not just about health and rawfoods, I mean about life and about myself and the way I looked at the world and the way I looked at life too. I feel really special feelings for many of you here the way you've tried to help me with so many different things its really meant alot to me. Anyway before I get too choked up and emotional here, you know me, lol!!, I wanted to say hi smiling smiley It feels really nice to come here again, it feels like home to me this is the first place I ever posted on and of all places I've been I've never found anywhere I felt as comfortable as I do here. You've been so caring and patient with me and it means alot to me, Thanks smiling smiley

I hope things continue to go really well for you all smiling smiley

best wishes always smiling smiley

love
singin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hey all smiling smiley
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: May 26, 2008 12:44PM

Hey Singin! Always good to hear from you man. Glad things are going well. You know you are always welcome! smiling smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: May 26, 2008 03:00PM

Hi Singin!

Yay!, you're back! Good to hear from you; hope all is well with you and your life is filled with lots of love and joy. I'm been lyin' low, off the board for the past few months, sending personal messages to people now and then, but your return inspired me to come back-- thanks!

I'm now am a member of a community garden, which I'm so excited about-- real organic food that I grow myself. What a treat! Also, I'm on day 29 of a juice fast, with no end in sight yet... I'm planning to keep going another month or two and get super-healthy.

Take care!

Love,

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: May 26, 2008 03:41PM

Yes..welcome back! I can really empathize with you about life changes, directions etc!

I feel like I have a path that just needs clearing of debris so I can walk it easier.

I look forward to both you and Kwan (welcome back Kwan to you toosmiling smiley posting. Let's have a great summer!

Kwan..that's something else about your juice fast and all with organic fresh foods! Gosh..that's so great! Keep us informed on how your health improves on it.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: May 27, 2008 10:56PM

Hi Prism,
I'll post a thread soon about my latest adventures with gardening and juice fasting.

Love,
Kwan

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables