Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Howdy New and Such!
Posted by: nnaydolem ()
Date: June 13, 2008 09:09PM

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would introduce myself! I have started living raw slowly for the past month. This past Monday I switched over totally. So I am on day five!

I love this site, the recipes and the support. I hope to learn as much as I can and continue my journey!

Thanks! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Howdy New and Such!
Posted by: gorillawar ()
Date: June 14, 2008 12:49AM

Welcome

Date: June 14, 2008 12:49AM

Hi nnaydolem smiling smiley

Welcome!

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: June 14, 2008 01:26AM

Welcome! This is a wonderful resource. I hope you learn lots and love the food you are eating.

I LOVE THIS FOOD! smiling smiley

Lee

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 14, 2008 04:41AM

Awesome. You'll feel the power dude.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: June 14, 2008 03:49PM

Welcome! You'll love it here!

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 14, 2008 04:33PM

welcome to the forum. you`ll find alot of knowledge and support here. i started eating more raw foods last summer and was addicted to this board. then of all things i had to go back to...........work. shame on it to interfere with my addiction LOL. anyways i lost track of the board cuz my time was spent taking my kids here and there and working. summers here, schools out so i have a couple months to learn some more LOL. i`m not 100 percent raw but most of what i eat is. i love it. i do get moments of boredom i guess you`d call it but they pass.
patty

Date: June 15, 2008 05:17AM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! today is day 6 and i am tired today from being at an amusement park all day, but it was awesome i took my own food in. winking smiley ha ha ha

i took an avacado and tomato. smiling smiley i have found out that i am not as hungry as i used to be....so i find that absolutely interesting...i actually will forget to eat.

anyone experience this?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 16, 2008 04:14AM

nnaydolem

a lot of people have experienced that

forgetting to eat

i doubt anyone on the board eats 3 meals a day

most eat by intuition

if their body senses it has enough fuel

they forgo eating

til they need more fuel

something like that

its cool u brought avo and tomato to the amusement park

the only thing amusing about amusement parks is their food LOL smiling smiley

Date: June 16, 2008 04:44PM

Thanks! yesterday i will be honest. i broke down and went and got some sushi...i was literally craving it.

I figured i could do worse as far as food goes.

this morning i had a banana and about 25 grapes around 545 and it is 1045 and i am still not even close to being hungry.

so thanks for the tips!

i DID enjoy the rollercoasters! smiling smiley

Date: June 16, 2008 06:57PM

nnaydolem, it's really easy to make raw sushi! I get raw nori and raw soy sauce and go to town with thinly sliced veggies. Avocado makes a very good substitute for the rice, to hold everything together. Add some super thin slices of ginger on top and you're all set. You could probably also easily make raw wasabi, but I've never looked into it.

Also, don't hesitate to ask the people at the sushi bar if they will omit the rice. They always accommodate me at the place I frequent, which is so awesome. I get one roll of pineapple and cucumber, and another of avo and mango.

Raw again since April 29, 2008.

Date: June 16, 2008 09:12PM

yum that sounds wonderful! i am craving it again! it was pretty good and it was only a $1 a piece! smiling smiley

Date: June 17, 2008 01:28PM

i had to post this...last nite my friend, who is getting his doctorate...told me i wasn't eating enough, which is FUNNY because i NEVER thought i would EVER hear that in regards to me. smiling smiley

thing is...i am not hungry. woohoo!

Date: June 17, 2008 02:21PM

Ok so i just did my caloric intake for yesterday...it was just over 770 or so.

ok you should know i am 5'8 almost 5'9 and i am sitting at about 200 lbs. so i have a bit of 'extra' engery my body can use.

I also am just NOT hungry much. i have to make myself eat...which is funny because before, i was ALWAYS hungry. I could sit down and eat a whole chipotle burrito in one sitting...now the thought makes me ill.

my tummy is not so happy this morning...i have been forgettying my apple cider vinegar before my meals...perhaps that is why.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables