Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Losing Taste for Raw Food sad smiley
Posted by: goodsamaritan ()
Date: July 08, 2008 04:08PM

Fruits taste better. Eat more fruits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: July 08, 2008 09:32PM

EZ rider,

the same happened to me, after more than three months 100%

now I'm back on track but it was a bit hard at first.

Well, I don't think I anymore am invincible. I have to be very careful.

Cynthia

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 08, 2008 09:44PM

Yeah, I don't feel invincible now either. I feel like an alcoholic that just had a bender and now I want to watch out for that first drink so I can stay on course. I sure don't want to go back to my pre-raw condition.

Date: July 09, 2008 12:29PM

I don't know anything about you but I don't think your losing the taste for raw foods think your losing the urge to eat so often.....eating is so over rated and a lot of people are still stuck in with the idea that to solve a problem you have to eat something, on occasion I will go 1 day or two without anything and I'll think nothing of it and I'll still do my training, etc.

I say trust your instincts if your not hungry then don't eat, ain't nutton wrong with that!

Just my 2 cents

F1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2008 12:35PM by fruitarianfitness.

Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: July 09, 2008 05:31PM

ez

may seems funny, but I did feel invincible in the past ( feeling so high, I thought nothing could put me down, less a few bites of cooked food...).

so I relate to you and your journey.

F1 - I too think that food is over rated, somehow magnified by media and such and such. We, humans, shouldn't we have a lot of enjoyment in living besides eating?

Posted by: GilmoreGirl ()
Date: July 09, 2008 06:31PM

I find myself loving raw more & more (been raw for 2 yrs 9 mo). I am especially addicted to salads, which I never thought I could be. The key is to use a variety of different recipes & foods & get creative. It may be as simple as adding herbs & spices to change it up or using a fruit or vegetable you haven't tried. Sometimes it could mean eating more gourmet raw meals. I sometimes go through periods where I don't want much fruit (besides the veg kind like tomato+avocado). I tend to prefer savory over sweet. But then I start wanting fruit again. The summer is the best time because there is so much more produce available & the quality is usually better & it's cheaper.

Floridians, I'm in Fort Lauderdale. smiling smiley

Simple Raw Recipes & Health Tips

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables