Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Changing Perspective
Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: June 19, 2008 08:24PM

Dear all,

I wanted to tell you about how my own perspective has changed... In the recent past:

I used to think that food has no connection to illness. Used to believe that germs are the only cause of illnesses. No matter what any one said about food, I resisted and just kept doing my usual things. Got pretty sick. Still didn't do anything.

Until I went raw..

Then I started to think food has everything to do with illness. It cured all types of ailments - when it is done right. And I thought raw food diet was IT. I still love this diet. But I thought I eat raw food, I will never have to worry about anything and I will have "Perfection".

Only very very recently I (again) read the book called "Anything Can be Healed" and also I revisited teh book "You can Heal your Life" by Louise Hay.

Now I think I clearly understand. Yes, food is a very solid important aspect of health and wellness. Perfection as I understand (or trying to) now, is a lot more than just food. I still hold grudges and have pent up anger and resentment and negativities of all kinds, then food is not going to change all that and make me whole...

Perfection is a State of Mind (thats what I read and it makes sense to me) and what happens to me depends on what I believe and what I allow myself to get.

I have to say that I am very excited and happy to start this newjourney of clearing patterns - the ones that cause sickness or any other unpleasant activity in my life.. Just loving this. I am observing what I think and feel and trying to slowly remove negative patterns and reinforce positive ones.
I am learning positive thinking and AFFIRMATIONS also. I am trying to focus on these now.

Take care
A Iyer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Changing Perspective
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 19, 2008 09:25PM

anuiyer7 Wrote:
>
> I have to say that I am very excited and happy to
> start this newjourney of clearing patterns - the
> ones that cause sickness or any other unpleasant
> activity in my life.. Just loving this. I am
> observing what I think and feel and trying to
> slowly remove negative patterns and reinforce
> positive ones.
> I am learning positive thinking and AFFIRMATIONS
> also. I am trying to focus on these now.
>
> Take care
> A Iyer

and i am very happy for you! isn`t evolution in the way of our own personal growth and enlightenment beautiful?
patty

Re: Changing Perspective
Date: June 19, 2008 10:20PM

"It cured all types of ailments - when it is done right"

This is so true. I cured my daily gall bladder attacks (right before the surgery to have my gb removed) by drinking pineapple juice! It was so fantastic. I read about it here, and it worked immediately - from the first chugalug of juice I never had another attack.

Just last month I discovered another miracle of raw foods. My son's had a plantar wart the size of a large grape (not lying) on his foot for 2 years. We tried everything, and nothing did one darn thing to remove it, until I discovered the raw banana peel trick,after googling for a natural cure. The wart was dead in four days, and his foot was completely healed within a month. I can't deny the power of the food that was put here on this earth for us to nourish and heal ourselves with.

Raw again since April 29, 2008.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2008 10:21PM by something beautiful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables