Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Fruitarian Fitness Online Boot Camp Starting Soon!
Date: July 04, 2008 04:41PM

Who's in?....e-mail me privately if your interested at coach@fruitarianfitness.com

F1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fruitarian Fitness Online Boot Camp Starting Soon!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 04, 2008 06:39PM

tell us first are you actually letting the camp run to the end this time or will you be throwing everyone off halfway because you got bored like last time??????

Date: July 04, 2008 07:24PM

bananas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tell us first are you actually letting the camp
> run to the end this time or will you be throwing
> everyone off halfway because you got bored like
> last time??????

Ha,ha you sound like you got shipped out last time!!!!...just kidding....yeah I run a tight ship and if you don't play the game your not going to be with me for very long....so anybody that thinks they can join up and keep doing what they were doing before will be in for a culture shock....ha,ha

Did you see the results from the last boot camp, it started 3 weeks earlier than the official start date but you failed to mention that, you also failed to mention the hours I put in everyday on the PC to answer questions from over 50 participants and keep everybody going and making progress, you also failed to mention that the people that put the work in did extremely well, the ones that didn't got shipped out,they got shipped out because they didn't put the work in, not because I was bored, infact I'm still working with some of the old participants even now, I'm also still getting e-mails from former participants that want to keep me updated, so you can post what ever smart/negative comments you want, at the end of the day the people under my wing that are serious about making a change are getting the results they want.

It's pretty cool to be a part of someones transformation actually, a lot of the time it's not pretty while your in transition because change can be real hard for some but if the person sticks it out the end results are well worth it.

F1

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: July 04, 2008 07:57PM

i wasn't going to say anything, but i'm gonna have to jump to bananas defense on this one. the truth is you did suddenly end the 60 day bootcamp some 35 days early. some of us who didn't get shipped out and who did extremely well also felt left in the lurch on a committment you made. you made a big deal of asking people to commit wholeheartedly, and a lot of people did (myself included), but you didn't follow through.

on the other hand, i learned a lot from you in the time that i did participate in your bootcamp, and i am very grateful to you for that. but i just think its unfair of you to characterize bananas comments as a disgruntled person who got kicked off of your bootcamp, when you know for a fact that it ain't necessarily so.

p.s. bananas who are you? pm me!

Date: July 04, 2008 08:09PM

i wasn't shipped out and thank you maui_butterfly for backing me up that the bootcamp was ended without any warning to the participants just think people should know before they commit to this and put a lot of effort in then just suddenly find that the bootcamp has ended without any explanation yes F1 put time in helping us but at the end of the day he did not have the respect for us that he demanded for himself

Date: July 04, 2008 08:30PM

oh and by the way it's if YOU'RE interested

Date: July 04, 2008 09:34PM

I was kidding about being shipped out....maui_butterfly, I think saying I didn't follow through is unfair because you yourself had already made up your mind you wasn't going to continue once we changed direction, infact you had already set up your own forum by that point.

To be honest with you I don't mind standing by my decision to close my FREE boot camp early, a lot of emotional things were going on with the guys and I felt the direction had to change so we could get some emotional healing done....it wasn't a popular decision but I stuck to it and many said they where leaving and going to the new "60 day challenge" forum set up by fellow participant maui_butterfly.

I strongly believe in setting goals and getting the job done, I work holistically and I was not willing to put anymore energy into it than I had already if people were not ready to face up to themselves and were going elsewhere anyway, especially ater I had put so much time setting other things up but having said that it was all FREE and I had no ties to any of the participants but the willingness to participate.

I had even set it up so my associate was going to take over from me and do her "Cosmic Womb" workshop for the remainder of the challenge because I could see that a lot of the remaining participants, (all of which were female hence the "Cosmic womb" work shop) were struggling with old sabotaging behaviours coming back, I felt another woman would give better support and understanding but as I said a lot of the guys had already decided to go elsewhere once the direction changed.

I actually carried on working with the others that were sincere and wanted to see things through on a individual basis up until the start of this month....I wasn't going to mention that either but now I feel it relevent.

As far as warning people about the closure, I wasn't even sure myself at that point, I just knew that there was a lot of "hustling" going on behing the scences and a lot of people weren't willing to deal with the mental side and I wasn't going on any further if that was the case...I warned people of possible developements 2 weeks before I actually decided to go a head and end the 60 day challenge early. I just needed to see how things were panning out before I took action.

F1

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2008 09:47PM by fruitarianfitness.

Date: July 04, 2008 10:29PM

unfair. hmmmm... explain to me how you followed through with your commitment to offering a 60 day fitness bootcamp? telling people you're going to take them skydiving and then taking them river rafting instead is not following through. i didn't sign up for a "cosmic womb workshop" and was not interested. nor were most of the other people, but we liked the group accountability and peer support around our fitness goals that we were getting on your board, so after you announced the closure we decided to create a site where we could finish our 60 day challenge together.

just to be very clear about the timeline of events, i did not set up rawveganfitness.com until after you closed your bootcamp (saying it was the last free one you would be offering) and switched it over to a "cosmic womb workshop". which also closed shortly thereafter with no warning, i heard.

it should also be noted that at no point was it offered to me or many other of the committed, actively-participating, results-oriented folks on your board to finish up with you on an individual basis to get to our 60 day goals. so that's what i mean about not following through.

that said, i really respect you and your personal accomplishments, richard, and i wish you all the best! you have helped a lot of people in the past, and i hope you continue to do so. as i said i learned a lot from you, most especially "be your own guru" and "follow no one". i know those are words that you live by, and now i do too!

Date: July 05, 2008 12:11AM

maui_butterfly Wrote:
> unfair. hmmmm... explain to me how you followed
> through with your commitment to offering a 60 day
> fitness bootcamp? telling people you're going to
> take them skydiving and then taking them river
> rafting instead is not following through. i didn't
> sign up for a "cosmic womb workshop" and was not
> interested. nor were most of the other people, but
> we liked the group accountability and peer support
> around our fitness goals that we were getting on
> your board, so after you announced the closure we
> decided to create a site where we could finish our
> 60 day challenge together.
>
> just to be very clear about the timeline of
> events, i did not set up rawveganfitness.com until
> after you closed your bootcamp (saying it was the
> last free one you would be offering) and switched
> it over to a "cosmic womb workshop". which also
> closed shortly thereafter with no warning, i
> heard.
>
> it should also be noted that at no point was it
> offered to me or many other of the committed,
> actively-participating, results-oriented folks on
> your board to finish up with you on an individual
> basis to get to our 60 day goals. so that's what i
> mean about not following through.
>
> that said, i really respect you and your personal
> accomplishments, richard, and i wish you all the
> best! you have helped a lot of people in the past,
> and i hope you continue to do so. as i said i
> learned a lot from you, most especially "be your
> own guru" and "follow no one". i know those are
> words that you live by, and now i do too!

I didn't offer anything but support, the premise of the boot camp was ALWAYS to support patticipants in achieving what ever goal they set their minds to and YES I changed the direction from the fitness coaching to the emotional coaching to further support the participants in achieving their goals, it needed to be done and that's the decision I made, at no point was it all about the fitness, that's not how I work and I'll stand by that because if the mental issues aren't sorted out then it's going to sabotage what you achieve. There was NOTHING other than support offered and that's why it was FREE OF CHARGE!

About the similarities to my "60 Day Challenge" and timing of your own forum, we could debate that until the cows come home but it is niether here nor there now, I wish you nothing but luck with it.

If the Cosmic womb workshops were not to your liking then that's cool you had and made the chioce to do your own thing but don't say I never followed through when it was your choice and the choice of others to leave in the first place, I only decided to close early when I was told by another participant that most of the other participants were already joined up with you because they didn't want to do the workshops, I already knew about your forum before you told me because I was told by another participant that other current members and members that were previously shipped out were going there and how similiar it was to mine.

Either way...it's all done now and none of us can change a thing....you did very well on the boot camp and it was great see you progress, I do not bare any grudge at all....

F1

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2008 12:25AM by fruitarianfitness.

Date: July 05, 2008 12:41AM

maui_butterfly Wrote:

> it should also be noted that at no point was it
> offered to me or many other of the committed,
> actively-participating, results-oriented folks on
> your board to finish up with you on an individual
> basis to get to our 60 day goals. so that's what i
> mean about not following through.

No it wasn't offered to you because you guys had already made your choice, the plan was to finish off with the workshops but then everybody lost interest when I changed direction, the ones that stayed with me got the offer of extended help/support.

F1

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2008 12:53AM by fruitarianfitness.

Date: July 05, 2008 12:53AM

maui_butterfly Wrote:
> that said, i really respect you and your personal
> accomplishments, richard, and i wish you all the
> best! you have helped a lot of people in the past,
> and i hope you continue to do so. as i said i
> learned a lot from you, most especially "be your
> own guru" and "follow no one". i know those are
> words that you live by, and now i do too!

My only regret I have working with you is that you didn't get a chance to listen to the reading from the "guest" spiritual life coach that we set up to support the participants of the boot camp, other than that you did a great job.

As for all the respect stuff I never demanded anybodies respect I'm not here to be a cheer leader or to be anybodies buddy, I demanded that people prioritize themselves and give 100% effort on the boot camp because it was a rare opportunity to have something like this FREE OF CHARGE!

Yes I've helped more people than I even know but unfortunatly that doesn't amount to a hill of beans when an individual wants to find fault but like I say I'm not here to win any personality contest, I'm here to get results!

F1

Date: July 05, 2008 01:01AM

I forgot to mention....We never did the Cosmic womb workshop in the end because my associate wasn't willing to put in anymore time and energy either without the reciprocity, all the emotional folks had already left, so we just ended up just carrying on and the ones that stayed with me got the offer of extended help/support with me.

F1

Date: July 05, 2008 01:20AM

hey richard, no regrets, i DID get to hear spiritual life coach dora jones' reading for me on a rebroadcast, and it was awesome. i hope to get a session with her someday, she seems amazing and right on.

i also noted that she said i was an idealist/dreamer just like... YOU! i think we have a lot in common. that fiery aries thing. blessings to you sir!

Date: July 05, 2008 01:28AM

maui_butterfly Wrote:
> hey richard, no regrets, i DID get to hear
> spiritual life coach dora jones' reading for me on
> a rebroadcast, and it was awesome. i hope to get a
> session with her someday, she seems amazing and
> right on.
>
> i also noted that she said i was an
> idealist/dreamer just like... YOU! i think we have
> a lot in common. that fiery aries thing. blessings
> to you sir!

Ha,ha..that's why I wanted you to hear it, I felt she was spot on with all of you guys that sent in your requests and I think it went a long way to helping some get a better understanding of the inner workings and why they always sabotaged themselves or reacted to obstacles in life the way they have been, I felt she was spot on with you too, I was laughing because we had so much in common, ha,ha....but as I said on the show, us firebrands need to learn how to direct our power for the greater good.

Be good and good luck with the forum

F1

Posted by: javacado ()
Date: July 13, 2008 02:20AM

Richard, can I get a copy of my reading? I am also a "firebrand" like you and Jennifer...I am a Leo. Let me know how to get it...maybe contact Spirit??? I never heard it and now I really want to.

Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: July 14, 2008 01:13AM

Richard,

Keep up the great work nice to see someone who is smashing some myths about fruit.

Unlike the other "Gurus" who try to scare people from fruit.

Date: July 14, 2008 02:16AM

globalresult Wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Keep up the great work nice to see someone who is
> smashing some myths about fruit.
>
> Unlike the other "Gurus" who try to scare people
> from fruit.

Hey thanks....it's been a tough road but now I'm reaping the health benefits big time!

I think the problem with the "guru's" today is that they live the raw lifestyle by cooked food standards and most want to take the easy way out, nobody wants to put the work in!

F1

Date: July 14, 2008 02:30AM

Oh just so everyone knows the boot camp start tomorrow and the doors are now shut.

F1

Date: July 14, 2008 07:49PM

How exactly does this work for long distance?

Can you explain what is involved with this?

Best of luck.

Date: July 14, 2008 08:38PM

Yeah...we just started the "online" boot camp today so it's closed till August.

It's on my Fruitarian Fitness discussion board, you can go to my website for more info.

F1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2008 08:44PM by fruitarianfitness.

Date: July 15, 2008 02:45AM

Thanks,

Will do I like the fact that your videos show you using in-expensive or local items to build up strength.

Will check out your site.

Date: July 15, 2008 04:01PM

globalresult Wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> Will do I like the fact that your videos show you
> using in-expensive or local items to build up
> strength.
>
> Will check out your site.

Yeah, thanks, I don't believe in throwing money at problems when all it takes is some imagination and elbow grease!

F1

Posted by: gorillawar ()
Date: July 16, 2008 01:29PM

I sent you a message about the boot camp a while back and never got any kind of response.

Date: July 16, 2008 01:33PM

gorillawar Wrote:
> I sent you a message about the boot camp a while
> back and never got any kind of response.

Which boot camp....Maybe I didn't get it????

I had a post here and you should have tried there too.

F1

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 16, 2008 01:39PM

geez considering that F1 is doing all this free of charge

i would just thank him for whatever i got

i never joined your bootcamp but it always made me happy knowing that you were doing this thing and helping people out like that

to be quite honest, i don't know if i could do something like that

that is just a bit too altruistic for me LOL

i'm not THAT nice smiling smiley

if someone gave me 35 days instead of 60

that is 35 days of gold

gold freely given

jeepers..

i think you're doing awesome !

Date: July 16, 2008 02:36PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> geez considering that F1 is doing all this free of
> charge
>
> i would just thank him for whatever i got
>
> i never joined your bootcamp but it always made
> me happy knowing that you were doing this thing
> and helping people out like that
>
> to be quite honest, i don't know if i could do
> something like that
>
> that is just a bit too altruistic for me LOL
>
> i'm not THAT nice smiling smiley
>
> if someone gave me 35 days instead of 60
>
> that is 35 days of gold
>
> gold freely given
>
> jeepers..
>
> i think you're doing awesome !

THANK YOU LA......Yes I like to think that people help themselves on my boot camps, they get out what they put in, I just stand for them in their time of need but sadly that was the last free boot camp, that last one really made me take a closer look at myself and how I failed to put a value on my work and if I don't put a value on my work how can I expect others to value it.... my work has also been the framework for many raw food fitness forums/groups over the years but there's one big difference,they are not me!

F1

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 16, 2008 04:07PM

I think it was obvious that you put a value on your work and that it was valuable to all participants but i would agree that ironically when things are free, people tend to take it for granted and just simply EXPECT someone else to just GIVE them things without giving anything in return

when I charge people for a service, they seem to value it more

go figure

people are strange

i think it just boils down to respect

respect for your time, effort, energy etc.

its disrespectful to give anything less than a simple and sincere " thank you"

for such services

if you gave 35 days of free services

you deserve a thank you for each one of those days

i've had people give me free advice demonstrations etc. regarding exercise/ training etc.

i just kiss their feet

especially if the advice worked

and thank them profusely for spending that amount of time with me and sharing their enthusiasm and expertise

i'm blessed to have been around people who elevated my life tremendously through their own living example

Date: July 16, 2008 05:15PM

Your so right LA...I don't feel as though I can complain about it but I place blame on my self for putting myself in that position....there's always going to be people that take advantage and I gave them the opportunity and even the inspiration by giving so much for free and I violated the laws of reciprosity.

Having said that there's been many, many others that have been totally sincere and genuine that have transformed themselves while under my wing and have made efforts to give back it's those people that really matter and deserve attention.

Thanks for your wisdom LA.

F1

Posted by: purenkind ()
Date: July 16, 2008 08:29PM

I totally agree with La_Veronique!

It seems to me that you put a very high value on your work, and that you were were willing to give that value freely to others. I applaud you for your generosity! There is nothing wrong with giving. In fact, if more people freely gave of themselves the world would be a much more beautiful place!

I just hope you don't get too jaded by your last boot camp experience. If people don't appreciate your generosity it's their problem, not yours. You had good intentions and a pure heart. But, being a giver myself, I know that when the giving is a one way street, it actually doesn't help the people you're giving to on a soul level, it actually enables them to continue taking without appropriate appreciation. In those situations it's best to create an agreement to ensure that the exchange of value is equal. I've had to learn this the hard way as well, but I still enjoy giving freely to the givers, when I can discern who they are..

I really like the sharing that we've had..

you freely shared boot camp with me, with no expectations..
which inspired me to creation mandala logos for you, with no expectations..
which inspired you to give me credit towards a future boot camp experience..

giving and sharing between giving and sharing people is a beautiful thing!

peace

Date: July 17, 2008 12:41AM

purenkind Wrote:
> I totally agree with La_Veronique!
>
> It seems to me that you put a very high value on
> your work, and that you were were willing to give
> that value freely to others. I applaud you for
> your generosity! There is nothing wrong with
> giving. In fact, if more people freely gave of
> themselves the world would be a much more
> beautiful place!
>
> I just hope you don't get too jaded by your last
> boot camp experience. If people don't appreciate
> your generosity it's their problem, not yours. You
> had good intentions and a pure heart. But, being a
> giver myself, I know that when the giving is a one
> way street, it actually doesn't help the people
> you're giving to on a soul level, it actually
> enables them to continue taking without
> appropriate appreciation. In those situations it's
> best to create an agreement to ensure that the
> exchange of value is equal. I've had to learn this
> the hard way as well, but I still enjoy giving
> freely to the givers, when I can discern who they
> are..
>
> I really like the sharing that we've had..
>
> you freely shared boot camp with me, with no
> expectations..
> which inspired me to creation mandala logos for
> you, with no expectations..
> which inspired you to give me credit towards a
> future boot camp experience..
>
> giving and sharing between giving and sharing
> people is a beautiful thing!
>
> peace

purenkind....Again very true and wise words....Thank you so much!

You were actually on that last boot camp...

A few things happened behind the scences on the last boot camp that I didn't like that I felt was disrespectful and with all the work I put in I was not prepared to go on any further. Most of the time I felt people were just worried about what they were going to get and other times I was aware that others were copying my work and setting up their own groups and on top of this I had to work with the genuine people that had their struggles.....it was just too much bad vibes/energy and building tension and it was affecting the board as a whole, people were coming back to me with information that others up to no good and were trying to recruit them.

I had to make a sharpe change to bring the culprits out in the open and it did, once those folks were exposed and gone I was left with the genuine people and I'm still working with some of those people to this day so for those folks to try to paint me as someone that doesn't keep their word was not really fair on me and I felt it a slap in the face.

Now of course those people with adgendas that got caught out are going to be negative towards me and make negative comments and my no nonesence approach gives those people a lot to be negative about but hey....I'll take that, my first concern is with taking care of myself so I can take care of the folks in genuine need and that's what I did.

Btw..purenkind....I've got your mandalas on the new Fruitarian Fitness t-shirts and they look great!...you should check them out!!!!

F1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2008 12:50AM by fruitarianfitness.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables