Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

E3Live
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 07, 2008 05:52PM

has anyone had experience with this? my hubby`s been wanting some so yesterday i bought a jar....very expensive but he`s a SAD man so i was thrilled that he wanted it
patty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: E3Live
Date: July 07, 2008 07:02PM

It is really pricey yeah... when I tried it I did have a bit more pep in my step but not enough to warrant the price. It had about the same effect as when I tried regular green powder.

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: July 07, 2008 10:02PM

I made this thread once. Most people responded that it did something for them. But I've gone through 2-3 bottles and haven't felt any difference, not even when I was adding it to my juices on a juice fast.

I've definitely seen some improvements in my animals though..I give it to my lazy, hypothyroid, arthritic dog before a walk and he definitely gets energy and keeps up longer. I only give him 1tbsp so makes me wonder how much *I* would need to feel the difference. According to the bottle, they suggest building up so you go through a bottle a week.... Talk about expensive.

Even the nutrition facts on the bottle aren't that impressive.

Tip: If your husband can't stand the taste (I can't).. mix it in a fruit smoothie with blueberries. I've found that it combines well with blueberries. smiling smiley

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: July 08, 2008 04:33AM

Then allow me to yell this time...

POND SCUM!

I'm neither for nor against the stuff, personally--I just laughed so hard when I found out a lot of natural hygienists called it that. tongue sticking out smiley

E3 chocolate bars... are good, but weird. Nothing compared to the nutritional buzz I got from some fresh figs the other day. Too expensive to explore further.

Most importantly, try it and see how you feel--THEN invest. =)

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 08, 2008 06:06AM

very powerful stuff
but not sure about the water quality reports

seem to be getting mixed reports

i want to know the truth

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables