Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anemia
Posted by: Joanne81 ()
Date: July 08, 2008 01:32PM

My friend, who is also raw, may be anemic. She told me that she used to be anerexic when she was a teenager and was also anemic. I am not sure she is eating what her body needs now. She said she is fatiqued much of the time and gets faint during her periods. I know she needs to see a doctor and get her blood tested. If she is anemic, how can she correct this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anemia
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 08, 2008 02:44PM

It sounds like her body needs a bunch of healing. What does her diet look like? Does she still have her anorexic tendencies? Does she under eat food?

Eating a healthy low fat raw diet will help.
Getting more rest and sleep will help.
Healing the psychological/emotional/spiritual aspects of that which manifested as anorexia will help.
Getting sufficient physical activity/exercise will help.

She may not have anemia. It may just be she is very borderline sick, and her period pushes her over the edge of really being sick. To increase the distance between being sick and being healthy, the above suggestions will help.

Re: Anemia
Posted by: lemoned ()
Date: July 08, 2008 06:19PM

I should change my name into dandelion or something, but I swear by this herb..and most other greens for that matter. I'm drinking dandelion juice daily and I've never had anemic episodes since. I think if you drink green juices regularly, you can successfully cure anemia and fill your "iron storage" or however you call that in English.
Yes, eating is also good but I think you can get a higher concentration of nutrients in smaller amount through juicing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables