Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

For The Fitness Freaks Among Us!
Date: July 11, 2008 10:55PM

Fruitarian Fitness Exercise Tutorials....

Upper Body: [www.youtube.com]

Core: [www.youtube.com]

Lower Body: [www.youtube.com]

Hope they help!

F1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For The Fitness Freaks Among Us!
Date: July 12, 2008 01:47AM

OOops...here's the corrected Vid

Core
[www.youtube.com]

F1

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 12, 2008 02:53AM

Very IMPRESSIVE!

My son is going to try the Russian Dance tomorrow. And, we were very impressed by the Windshield Wiper exercise!

Great job!!!

Date: July 12, 2008 03:19AM

Oh thank you so much, I'm honoured....I wanted something simple to show the possiblities of "gym free" exercise and to help get people familiar with the names of the actual exercise, I love doing the Russian dance for my lower body, good luck to your son tomorrow!

I hope it helped.

F1

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: July 12, 2008 07:31AM

I'm impressed too and I'm inspired. Thanks for posting.

I can do 50 very sloppy military style push ups. I'm going to start working on quality instead of quantity. As sloppy as mine are, I've developed some great definition considering I'm 46 and never had much muscle, even in my youth.

So which of those exercises can I do to tighten up my biceps? I love how my triceps and my shoulders look but my biceps need a lot of work.

Date: July 12, 2008 10:36AM

roxeli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm impressed too and I'm inspired. Thanks for
> posting.
>
> I can do 50 very sloppy military style push ups.
> I'm going to start working on quality instead of
> quantity. As sloppy as mine are, I've developed
> some great definition considering I'm 46 and never
> had much muscle, even in my youth.
>
> So which of those exercises can I do to tighten up
> my biceps? I love how my triceps and my shoulders
> look but my biceps need a lot of work.

Sounds to me like your neglecting your "pulling" exercises!

The beauty with bodyweight exercise is that it's wholistic, it doesn't "isolate" you get more bang for your buck which means you will be working out way more than just your biceps with just one exercise and that's how you would be looking at it if you were working with me....also if you were were working with me I'd get you stepping up your game big time and getting serious with some "real" strength and conditioning work, I'd get you "progressiing" on lifting your own body weight with pull ups/chin ups (which would mainly cover your biceps, forearms, lats and parts of your core) I'd have you starting with "horizontal pull ups" if you were unable to lift your body weight (google it)....yes everybody needs pull ups/chin ups in their lives!!!!...ha,ha.

Go through the tutorials I posted and pick out ones you like and throw them in to your routine but if all your wanting is to tighten up your arms/biceps I'd focus on the pushing and pulling actions such as dips/chin ups, etc.

Hope that helped.

F1

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: July 12, 2008 11:27AM

love ALL your new videos on youtube F1!

hey, if anyone is interested... i'm trying to reach my goal of 20 regular military style pushups by the end of august, and to that end i am starting this "100 pushups" 6 week program: [hundredpushups.com]

just thought i'd see if anyone wanted to join me in this endeavor!

note: you don't have to be able to do full pushups yet to do this program. you can start where you are at, knee assisted, counter, wall... whatever you got! like for me, because i can only do a handful of regular pushups right now, i'm going to do knee assisted pushups for the program. i figure if by the end of the 6 weeks i can do 100 knee pushups, i will surely be able to bust out 20 regular pushups as well. if all goes well, i will redo the program using regular pushups to see if i can bust out 100 regular pushups by the end of the year...

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 12, 2008 12:10PM

Thank you, thank you! I have been looking for some good gym-free exercises, and these look wonderful.

Date: July 12, 2008 12:14PM

BirdieJ Wrote:
> Thank you, thank you! I have been looking for some
> good gym-free exercises, and these look wonderful.

Your welcome...they are basic but should get like minded people going in the right direction, glad they helped!

F1

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 12, 2008 01:19PM

hey F1 i was following along with the simple calf exercises while u were doing it

fun stuff! tongue sticking out smiley

Date: July 12, 2008 01:41PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> hey F1 i was following along with the simple calf
> exercises while u were doing it
>
> fun stuff! tongue sticking out smiley

Well I hope you did more than 5 right?...next I wann see you do the one hand push ups....

F1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables