Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Got my Dulse flakes
Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 04:27PM

Hi all,

I received my Dulse flakes yesterday. I wanted to try and take this for my hypothyroid problem. After raw, I stopped teh thyroid meds and my TSH is 4.0 now without medicine. Although it is still in normal range (0.4 - 4.6) it is in teh high end of normal. So I want to see if this will hep me. I got graet suggestion (from this forum and others) regarding Dulse and I thank all who helped me here.

After carefully considering all suggestions, I ordered Dulse.

I have started taking it and I hope this will help me.

It tastes real yucky though. I mixed with watermelon juice and it was`still tasting yucky.

If any one can share there their experiences with Dulse (not just teh taste, smell etc - but how it helped you) that will really help...

Thanks
Take care
A Iyer
Take care
A Iyer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Got my Dulse flakes
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 23, 2008 05:55PM

i mix it in with my smoothies and with all the other stuff in there i really can`t taste it...
patty

Re: Got my Dulse flakes
Posted by: rawangel ()
Date: July 23, 2008 07:06PM

i love the stuff, can eat it right out of the bag

try mixing it with a sprout salad or add them to a soup with avocado...the avo may take away some of the bite for you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables