Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Foodists...
Posted by: Joanne81 ()
Date: July 27, 2008 10:40PM

After an extended period of being raw, do you feel as though you have grown younger?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Foodists...
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: July 27, 2008 11:51PM

It's been about 5 years for me, and I am not even 100%.

I can't say I've grown younger. But I do feel that my rate of aging has slowed down.

The only real indications of age for me so far are 1. that I need glasses to read. 2. my dermis is thinner than it was when I was young.

Short-range vision usually declines around 40. I'll be 45 in a few weeks.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: July 28, 2008 01:05AM

i cant call it an extened amount of time, I have been 100% raw just over six `months went cold turk because of health, tumors, I now feel like I have not felt `in many years improvement in all systems (Major improvement), Im sold.
I have a good friend that was my inspiration who has been 100% raw for over 30 `years, he is my age 57, and when out in town with his son he has been asked many `times is this your brother and the son is 25 years younger, this man at 57 `looks 30 is `buffed`and Im not being generous,
I have seen all the proof i need for some time, but health forced the way for me
happy to be here, and i now have to try to help other people to heal,every one `is sick just some dont know, bad water, air, foods, how can you be healthy with `that??? I try to `convey my improvments to others i see with symptoms of sad.
yes, (I was so much older then im younger then that now). B.D.
Earth Peace

Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: July 28, 2008 02:48AM

yes-
and actually have heard it phrased that way by family members- my grandfather (granted, he's getting old) said he can't believe i look younger every time i see him. i have less worry lines- i work on that.

parts of me definately are aging- but my hair is more lustrious and full, my skin clear and smooth, and i feel younger than i did when i was having horrible reactions to my food every day.

peace-

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 28, 2008 04:23AM

i feel awesome and i`m not extended or 100%. the crows feet that were starting on my eyes are gone and my skin is softer than ever. i feel like i`m getting younger, not older and my hair is really healthy. i`ve been high raw to mid high raw for a year now
patty

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 28, 2008 06:04AM

Yes. How can I not? With my food sending signals of life, responsibility and pro-activity to every cell?

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: July 28, 2008 09:16AM

davidzanemason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. How can I not? With my food sending signals
> of life, responsibility and pro-activity to every
> cell?

Yay! *happy dance*

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: July 28, 2008 11:51AM

Oh, yeah!!!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 28, 2008 12:58PM

ooooooooooooooh yaaaaaaaah!

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: July 28, 2008 01:40PM

I've been high raw for two years, and it's fun to see myself looking better. I never liked the way I looked before, even when I was a teenager, I was irritated by my puffy cheeks and I was only 110! I now realize that the puffy cheeks were from salt and other toxins making me retain water and giving me a puffy appearance, and that I was right to be irritated by that because it was a sign of things not being right.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables