Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

healthy teeth
Posted by: vegangoddess ()
Date: June 22, 2006 01:36PM

Was wondering what advice you might have to strengthen teeth, keep it sparkly and healthy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: healthy teeth
Posted by: khale ()
Date: June 22, 2006 02:03PM

I dip my toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide once a week or so and brush with that. This both gently bleaches the teeth and kills any icky bacteria that builds up around the gum line...just be sure to rinse thoroughly.

I also swish or rinse with a mix (I keep a sealed jar of equal parts) of baking soda and sea salt every morning to help keep the gums in a proper PH balance or more alkaline.

I also love my WaterPik for irrigating between teeth and dislodging any debris.

...hope this helps : )

~Kathleen

Posted by: khale ()
Date: June 22, 2006 02:32PM

oh...and also...

eat lots of foods rich in folic acid, which on a raw diet would include the dark, green, leafy veggies such as Kale and Spinach; lots of calcium rich foods such as soaked or sprouted nuts and seeds and after eating anything sweet, even fruit, brush your teeth.

peace,

Kathleen

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 22, 2006 02:39PM

hmmm... sparkly white teeth
how to get it?

how bout:
be happy?
makes the PH in your saliva
nifty
and teeth
sparkly

Posted by: geneticpromise ()
Date: June 22, 2006 03:26PM

Hi!

I avoid fruit, and very sweet vegetables, this keeps my teeth quiete strong, although I've had some tdetoxing via abscesses and bony expulsions (see my thread). Good luck and happy teeth!

genetic promise

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 23, 2006 01:03AM

Silica to build teeth and bones. Horsetail tea. Sun tea if you don't want to cook the water. (Advice I got from David Wolfe in re building up the tooth enamel.)

Posted by: Ally ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:03AM

Like Khale, I love my WaterPik for keeping my gums strong to hold in my teeth!

Posted by: vegangoddess ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:08AM

thanks all, wanna take better care of my teeth and will use these ideas smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 17, 2006 06:33AM

I have a Fantastic 90 min AUDIO CD TITLED RAW AND DENTAL HEALTH, by Dr. Jameth Sheridan from the 2004 Raw foods Festival in portland, OR. Amazing CD that explains everything you ever wanted to know about Vegan Raw Diet and Dental health and the Most Natural and Effective methods of taking great care of your teeth and gums ! write me at DJ7510@AOL.COM

Dave

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables