Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I am alive.
Posted by: iLIVE ()
Date: August 11, 2008 02:54PM

HELLO I have been 100% raw since yesterday, and even better, I'm gonna stick with the 80/10/10 since I have grown some metaphoric balls. After reading the book --it really just makes sense. So many people don't follow it correctly (by this I mean, you really can't eat any fat, and you really have to eat a shitload of fruit to get all the calories and energy.)

Right now I'm just minorly detoxing, and adapting really. My stomach is not used to all of this food haha, it's tiresome to be full and to stretch out those stomach muscles --ouch. After a week or two I shouldn't have a LOT of problems since I'm still young and don't have too much toxic residue to get rid of.

So far, I have to say

I LOVE MANGOS and I went to the grocery store yesterday and got five, and ate one this morning (i had that one already though so it was ripe enough). Sadly I have to wait for the others to reaaally ripen so that they will taste even more amazing. Same with the bananas, they're taking forever to get RIPE, so I'm eating dates for now after exercise. But wow, mangos really hit the spot.

Fruit is perfect.

p.s. Some amazing benefits ALREADY just from the two days before the fruit (80-90% raw): i had a wart on my thumb for years and it's almost non existant; I was sore as hell yesterday in my legs and ate a ton of fruit and greens to see if i would recover faster, and today my legs feel great - a fast recovery indeed. man. If only everyone would try this. -correctly winking smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am alive.
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 11, 2008 04:04PM

ilive you are an inspiration and your excitement beams from your post!
patty

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 11, 2008 04:55PM

A wart gone in two days???
Wow.
Cool.

Brian

Posted by: DerekXMcCoy ()
Date: August 11, 2008 05:54PM

"Fruit is perfect."

That's one of the best things I've read all day.

Posted by: iLIVE ()
Date: August 11, 2008 06:23PM

haha smiling smiley

Date: August 12, 2008 05:55PM

There is nothing like eating a ripe Mango outside in the sun!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables