Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr Edward Groups colon cleanse..
Posted by: ashleekanaan ()
Date: August 18, 2008 06:59AM

HI guys,
I am starting DR Edward groups 6 day colon cleanse tomorrow...Its a 6 day oxygen based colon cleanse only eating fruit..mono of course. Anyhow; just wondering if anyone has done this cleanse? I am wondering since I am having some Candida problems currently if it's still OK for me to do this fruit based cleanse, or if I should replace his advice of eating fruit with veggies? Let me know watcha think :-) Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr Edward Groups colon cleanse..
Posted by: marsh ()
Date: August 19, 2008 01:59AM

hi ashleekanaan-

i'm going to start the master cleanse in a few days, and i'm hoping to find some other people who are also cleansing so i feel like i have some company and support. you may just be finishing up as i'm beginning, but would love to support you if you'd like.

in response to your question about fruit, i think fruit fasting might just "feed" the candida, not sure though. good luck with whichever way you go.

marsh

Posted by: veggiefreak ()
Date: August 19, 2008 02:06AM

Definitely interested in knowing more - I will google Dr Edwards and see what I can come up with. I was just at the grocery store thinking about eating fruit entirely, for a couple of days!!!

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: August 19, 2008 04:43PM

I am doing the master cleanse right now. I will check our your Dr Edwards but I thought the fruit fed the candida and most peps had to abstain from the sweet fruits for a time to cleanse from that problem.

Posted by: ashleekanaan ()
Date: August 19, 2008 05:12PM

I know I thought the same thing, i have been trying to find out answers but seemingly have really gotten no where. Everyone says to avoid fruit but then in Dr Edwards books he said another reason to cleanse is to rid the body of candida? So with that being said im assuming that I should continue with the fruit? And I would love to support you marsh. Its quite easier than I thought it would be, im on day two and going pretty strong and good. :-) let me know how your doing!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables