Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fare well folks!
Date: August 22, 2008 05:10PM

Hey y'all....a quick post to say that I'll be leaving, my life has been an open book since going Fruitarian and now I feel I'm at the point where I need to close it, I'm going to focus on exploring liquidarianism/breatharianism and learning my trade/pushing the boundries with that both metally and physically!....I'm also going to be spending more time with my family and building my business and hopefully less time on the computor.

It's been great exchanging with you guys over the years and I wish you all the best on your journies!

Richard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fare well folks!
Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: August 22, 2008 05:26PM

I wish you the best in your endeavors and I thank you for sharing your experiences. I learned a few things from you and I am grateful. Please drop in once in a while and let us know how you are doing.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 22, 2008 05:44PM

fruitarianfitness Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey y'all....a quick post to say that I'll be
> leaving, my life has been an open book since going
> Fruitarian and now I feel I'm at the point where I
> need to close it,
You will be missed. Your posts were always
refreshing because of your enthusiasm. I know you'll
succeed in your Liquidarian/Breatharian venture.
Like Roxeli said, keep us informed from time-to-time
about how it's going.....WY

Posted by: zella ()
Date: August 22, 2008 06:10PM

I'll miss ya. Sometimes it's good to close off from everyone and look inward. I know I sometimes get some of these people on here in my head and I end up second guessing what my instincts are. But I am torn because at the same time I learn so much.

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: August 22, 2008 06:37PM

Haven't you "left" at least once before? See the thread below titled "See ya!" from December 2007:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]#

And there was another time, you left because you were "too busy with your own forum"

I guess that you're a "seasonal" poster, like a seasonal fruit.

Well folks, it looks like the F1 season is over for now. We'll miss it but, something else will be ripening soon though. But, no worries, the F1 season will come again. Looking forward to it!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2008 06:49PM by Lillianswan.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: August 22, 2008 07:01PM

Do come back, with plenty of experience and insight to share, please. Going down that path definitely isn't something for everyone... but I'd really appreciate if you share what you learn. =)

Good luck!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 22, 2008 08:04PM

Good luck man.
I love your videos on Youtube.

Brian

Posted by: Soraya ()
Date: August 22, 2008 08:15PM

I will definitely miss you, your insights and your passion! Loved reading your posts and learned so much from you. Please do peep in from time to time and let us know how you are doing; all the best to you!

Posted by: fruitgirl ()
Date: August 22, 2008 08:19PM

take care

i wish you balance

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: August 22, 2008 10:49PM

You da man F1. I hope you'll be contacting me via e-mail or whatever....to keep me informed of your progress.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: August 22, 2008 10:53PM

F1,
I'll miss you! You're an amazing inspiration.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: August 22, 2008 11:04PM

Richard,

Your presence here was (and is) a blessing.

Date: August 22, 2008 11:17PM

Hey thanks guys.....if anybody wants to stay in touch you can at least catch me here: [www.myspace.com]

I'm still going to be doing the fitness thing so keep checking the website for vids and I'll definately be popping back in from time to time, I've been here too long to just go but I've always been a very private person at heart but I've always made the exception because I felt it my duty to share my progress with Fruitarianism so others could see the possibilities but with this next phase of my developement I need to go within and learn my trade.

If anybody from here is going to Doug Grahams health and fitness week I'll see you there, next week!

Richard

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 23, 2008 05:06AM

i`ll miss your inspiring posts sad smiley good luck in all you do smiling smiley
patty

Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: August 23, 2008 06:11AM

I'll miss your contributions too, they have helped me understand a lot more about fruitarianism. I thank you for that.

Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: August 23, 2008 01:09PM

You are a beautiful person, Richard. I'm sending lots of love to you for your next journey, I hope you thrive and come back to share your knowledge with us!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXOXO

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 23, 2008 01:57PM

HOWDY FRUITARIAN FITNESS MAN!!

i SOOO agree with you that there is a time and place for everything
privacy is a
GIFT

and it is a good thing to cultivate nourish and treasure it

only then

it will flourish

privacy also means cherishing something that is personal, special, and deeply meaningful to the individual

i can understand your decision

it is definetley a very beautiful one and something to be respected and admired

i wish you the GREATEST AND BEST - est life on earth!!!!

drink some ambrosiac air

sip on some delightful fruit

and delight and be transformed by the inner mysteries

hugs

Posted by: flash ()
Date: August 29, 2008 04:13PM

F1,

Over the past 18 months, I have read every post in this forum. Some of yours gave me the impression that you were arrogant and insensitive. I must say though, that in reflecting on what you have said over the last couple of months, I have gained a deeper appreciation of where you are coming from and your words have helped me achieve a clearer view of myself.

Thank you for your inspiring videos. You have shown me that rigorous exercise is possible without the need for special equipment, tools, or gadgets. I will sorely miss your inspiration here.

flash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables