Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fuji Water?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: August 25, 2008 11:05PM

Ummm is this really a good brand of water? Someone told me their ND recommended it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fuji Water?
Posted by: Choco ()
Date: August 26, 2008 02:16AM

It's really expensive water.winking smiley

Taste wise its ok, I prefer Smart Water.

Fuji water is supposed to be from a source that is super pure and good for you. I personally didn't notice any difference in my health. Just in my wallet. It got much lighter the weeks I was drinking that stuff. I ended up switching to electrolyte filled, distilled Smart Water after I read about it and really enjoy the taste and the price point.

PEACE.
Choco

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: August 26, 2008 03:27AM

Why not drink pure water like distilled or RO and get your nutrients from the food you eat. Pure water and good food is a lot more natural way to go IMO.

Posted by: Joanne81 ()
Date: August 26, 2008 02:24PM

Although I don't know much about the production, I imagine that the source is being heavily exploited in order to provide such a large quantity to the world market. I am sort of curious about this. It also must cost a lot in natural resources to ship it so far. I think I prefer buying more locally. It does taste really good though.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: August 27, 2008 02:02PM

That's a good question. Just as sugar, coffee, bananas, diamonds, etc., have issues associated with them ethically, I wonder about these water companies....and isn't it crazy that something that is naturally present in the world, you have to pay for? IT's kind of like how crazy it is that you pay to go the beach. Uh, it was THERE before us! Before we invented money!

Posted by: sgc ()
Date: August 27, 2008 08:20PM

After the wars for oil, be ready for the wars for water... Actually, it already started.
Also, don't drink distilled water. It's not natural at all, and will pull out of your body minerals to compensate for the lack of them in the distilled water.

Raw Fruit Festival
[www.raw-fruit-festival.net]
Health, Fitness and Fasting Retreats in Spain
[www.fit-in-nature.net]

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: August 27, 2008 09:15PM

I agree that distilled water is "hungry" water but actually this is a good thing. The "hungry water will help pull impurities from your body including the areas between the cells where wastes collect. It will not pull your cells apart. Once something has been incorporated into your body and made a part of your body it will stay a part of your body until your body discards it. If this were not true your hand would dissolve if and when you put it into a bowl of distilled water but it does not and your hand comes out just fine. Distilled water is just that and only that - its pure water. Its H2O2 and nothing else. Its a myth that distilled water will dissolve your body or hurt your body in any way.

Posted by: sgc ()
Date: August 27, 2008 09:29PM

Your hands have skin to protect them, cells have a thin porous membrane to ensure exchanges between the fluids and the inner cell.
If you want to drink distilled water, up to you. But personally, I wouldn't.

Raw Fruit Festival
[www.raw-fruit-festival.net]
Health, Fitness and Fasting Retreats in Spain
[www.fit-in-nature.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables