Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

bone health
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 13, 2008 03:01PM

interesting youtube about flouride and osteoporosis.

interesting, we talk about calcium and greens, acidity, etc as relates to the bones but this is a big factor as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bone health
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: September 13, 2008 03:03PM

Coco....Could you give us a Link?....WY

Date: September 13, 2008 03:38PM

oops, i thought i did!

[www.youtube.com]

here's another i'm watching now
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: wooway ()
Date: September 13, 2008 08:10PM

Excellent TRUTHSEEKING and sharing post, COCO...

Also, most Americans bones are shot because most people still don't strength/weight train 2-3x per week as nature requires... cardio/aerobics is NOT enough, by far...

Re: Fluoride, do most people know it destroys the thyroid AND LOWER IQ 5-10pts... no wonder people I come into contact with everywhere are the way they are... LOL

InF

Date: September 13, 2008 08:45PM

we're drinking bottled water but cooking (when we do) and making tea with water from the tap, i gotta stop that.

enough sunlight without sunscreen is essential for bone health too i think, that and exercise.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: September 14, 2008 08:17PM

Coco.....Thanks for this Topic. I have a Water Filter with
3 cartridges. I'm getting ready to make one of them a Fluoride
Filter.....WY
[crystalquest.com]

Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: September 15, 2008 11:58PM

oooooh-
busted.

we've been going back and forth on this, emailing our local town water,
trying to get cheap but relatively uncontaminated water.

we loved it when we had cool, minerally (very calcium dense) well water.

but we're no longer there.

so i guess i'm begging for a very expensive water filter for christmas.

husband swears candida comes from too much chlorine in the water.

any suggestions on what kind to get?

peace-

Date: September 16, 2008 02:21AM

distiller! i don't care what people say about it, it's the only water that is really, truly pure. if you want to remineralize it you can do it easily with liquid trace minerals, a capful of liquid chlorophyl or wheatgrass juice, a few grains of brown rice in the jug, etc. i hardly ever drink water anyhow and little has maybe 2-3 small cups daily. we eat such juicy foods, we are very well hydrated with the best natural water on the earth, the kind that has already been distilled through a plant!

Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: September 16, 2008 04:45PM

when it's watermelon season- i never drink water.

lucky i have some cucumbers today.

but we walk so many miles a day (my little one and i are always hiking, and the tiny one rides on my back) that he is always asking for water.

distiller- okay. i thought reverse osmosis would be the way to go- and i'm not to paranoid about minerals- we have a diaper full of sand from the beach the other day- and sticks and leaves are so yummy..... winking smiley

thanks again for pushing me- i needed to get this done, but thought i would wait until we had an income of some sort. but this is more important.

peace-

Date: September 16, 2008 05:48PM

you can always buy those big refillable jugs of water while you save up for a big purchase, they are pretty inexpensive. and craig's list or free cycle might have some distillers available for less money. i'm looking too. in the meantime i've been thinking about a sun distiller in the summer. i think that would be a fun project for the kids and i anyhow.
the thing about reverse osmosis is that even a microscopic tear renders the filter ineffective. how would you ever know if there was that kind of tear, you can't see it! that put me off reverse osmosis for good.
we aren't hiking even though we live next to a trail. i have been riding my bike a bit though with the baby in one of those between-the-knees seats. they make the riding harder, my thigh muscles could crush walnuts no joke!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables