Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Webmaster
Posted by: lotusblossom9 ()
Date: September 28, 2007 09:12PM

Hello,
My husband has been trying to sign in on his account since last night but isn't having any luck. He entered his email address so that a new password could be sent but he hasn't received an email.
Could you please let us know how to fix this problem?
Thank you for your help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Webmaster
Posted by: diamond dave ()
Date: September 28, 2007 10:43PM

I had this same problem some weeks ago and finally gave up. Created a new account and all has been fine since. I'd prefer to go by the name of "David" instead of Diamond Dave as it's been a few years since I've been called that!

Hope you get your husband's account fixed,

David

Date: September 29, 2007 12:21AM

Hi David,
Did you use a different e-mail address? How did you delete the previous account?

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: September 29, 2007 03:53AM

lotusblossom9,

It may be that your husband's email moved the account information email to a SPAM or junk mail folder. If he has a web-based email account like hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc, he might want to check the spam/junk mail folder to see if the account info is there.

Date: September 29, 2007 06:40PM

Hi Bryan,
I believe that he checked those folders but I'll check with him again.

Posted by: diamond dave ()
Date: September 29, 2007 07:01PM

Hi Lotus,

No, I didn't delete the first account as I'm not sure how to do it! I have two very valid (meaning Verizon and not gmail or hotmail) email accounts and I used the other one to get me going here. I'm sure you'll agree that it's an invaluable source of information!

Again, best of luck -

David

Date: September 29, 2007 10:36PM

Hi David,
Yes, my husband has been quite jealous that I've been able to get on and post and he hasn't! He only has 1 email account...so he might have to start a new one to create a new account on here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables