Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Low energy
Posted by: stylestacey ()
Date: October 17, 2008 02:09AM

for the last 2 days i've had such low energy, any one have any suggestions on how to boost it fast? I have to go to work in 4 hours and need some answers smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Low energy
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: October 17, 2008 02:34AM

What works for me when I have low energy is to rest. If you are too weak to work, then call in sick and get the extra sleep and rest you need to heal.

Date: October 17, 2008 03:10AM

I wish I could!

I have been resting all day slept in till 2pm and even took a nap. I hope there is something i can do?

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: October 17, 2008 03:30AM

A cup of joe?

Anything that would give you energy is a stimulant, and stimulants take more than they give. For an emergency, maybe, but for work, if it were me, I would call in sick.

Date: October 17, 2008 03:33AM

yea no joe.....You are right anything at this point would probably zap more energy because even if I try to eat/drink something energizing it will still take energy to digest it.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: October 17, 2008 03:43AM

Bryan is correct. A light diet, a brisk walk, pure water and thorough rest should stimulate energy. I would avoid the whole motif of taking processed medications or processed foods to stimulate energy. Just my opinion. Additionally, picking something you are terribly excited about and engaging in it....should lift your spirits. What about a great movie, concert or play? What about a book or video game you have always wanted to do? Where the mind goes, the body CAN follow! smiling smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables