Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tues and Wed juice/water fasting continued....
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 18, 2007 05:59AM

Ok, here's the new thread for the next 2 days (Tues and Wed.) I'm going to do another 2 perfect days of juice fasting, ending with some soaked prunes on Thrusday morning.

Anyone can join or continue..let us know what kind of fasting you are doing, how you feel, and whatever else you want to share.

Next week I am going to do a 1 or 2 day water fast I think. I'll see how I feel when next week gets here! Maybe the 26th and 27th which is nice since it's after Xmas but before New Years.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tues and Wed juice/water fasting continued....
Posted by: veggiel0ve ()
Date: December 18, 2007 06:43AM

i'm joining. My first Day was Monday though. I feel great!! I have been drinking just water. It is just what my body needs.

Date: December 18, 2007 06:02PM

Ok, great! How long do you want your water fast to last? I'm starting out this morning with warm fresh squeezed lemon juice and raw honey..which I have really loved having this month.

I'll be back this evening to post what I had for the day.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 19, 2007 03:50AM

Ok. I am fasting for 5 days (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri) I have been doing only water and some tea(it sure is cold here in the mountains) for the past 2 days. I have been feeling good. I have energy. I did take some naps today, though.
Best of Luck with you! How long are you planning on fasting for?

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: December 19, 2007 04:13AM

Nice going Prism and veggiel0ve,

I made it through yesterday on just water (till this morning, 6 AM).

I'll do fruit-only on Friday (no avos), and another water fast on Monday.

Oh, and I feel fantastic today eating just fruit, avocado, and some soaked sesame and sunflower seeds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2007 04:15AM by suncloud.

Date: December 19, 2007 04:34AM

I'm was not able to get back to the pure juice fast that I did prior to my 3rd day where I went off in the evening. Sorry..but there's so much going on, it's a little chaotic here lately and I did cave and eat one small meal of one cooked food item.

I'm going to let you all take it from here, and I'm going to not stress over not being able to do the fasting. I'll treat myself gently tomorrow with mostly fruits, and maybe a little warm veggie soup, and some fresh green/carrot juice.

For the first time that I can recall, it was so busy here that I didn't even think to take my 2nd dose of Iodine this afternoon! It's too late to take it now, it's 8:30 pm which I can't believe! I had an interview for childcare come around 7 pm with her 4 kids (all under the age of 5 with one that is 6 weeks old) and they just left.

I will leave the fasting up to you all here, good luck!

Love,
Prism

Date: December 19, 2007 06:07AM

i finally got a bit hungry tonight. I realized I just need to be drinking more water. I have drank atleast 4 Liters already today.

Date: December 19, 2007 04:39PM

It's early today, but it has been tricky. I just finished all my final exams (so this is a plus!) I feel weak, but I know I am just starting to cleanse. I am tempted to quit but it's not too much longer now. I gotta follow what I set my goals too and not just quit because I feel a little discomfort.
thanks all

Date: December 19, 2007 06:15PM

Go veggiel0ve!

Prism, congratulations on your juice fast. You did really well to go as long as you did. Maybe you'll be back at it next week? Or maybe not. Anyway, thanks for starting this thread!

Posted by: ericajones80 ()
Date: December 19, 2007 07:03PM

let me know how everything goes for everyone....i would like to try this

For My Health The Fruit Company Fruit Baskets

Date: December 21, 2007 06:24PM

Shoot, I should have posted this yesterday, but if it's not too late for anyone, please join me in fruit-only today (no avos), or any other kind of abstention that you like.

smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables