Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Experiences with Crystal Manna?
Posted by: blue_butterfly ()
Date: November 02, 2008 06:28PM

I feel drawn to start taking crystal manna. Has anyone here taken this and if so what sort of effect did it have on your mental, emotional or physical well-being? I think it read somewhere that it can help with one's kundalini. I've been strongly pulled to clear kundalini blockages lately, so I have a feeling this is why I'm so drawn to it at the moment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experiences with Crystal Manna?
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: November 04, 2008 07:48PM

I suspect that crystals are fairly powerfull as well. I have no experience with using them, but have had significant experiences with my own thoughts and emotions. I have found that I can experience great physical energy shifts, especially in regards to digestion, the digestive tract, and the feeling of bodily harmony or welbeing through positive focus on my body.

By putting my attention on what my body feels like, and then focusing on choosing that that feeling is the greatest feeling of health possible, I have had feelings of over eating dissolve very quickly, discomfort change almost instantly, and physical bliss sensations throughout. I believe that this is just the tip of the iceberg though.

I have read a book that has studied these things in laboratory conditions that prove demonstrably that you can : alter your blood flows, change your heart rate, change your temperature, and many other things. One of the tests was done on rats using electrode induced pleasure stimulation in the brain to incourage them to control various bodily functions. The results were that these rats could control various functions to the degree of contracting/dialating single capillaries, and altering the speed at which urine was produced by the kidneys. So our minds are extremely significant on our health/welbeing.

Sorry that I didn't answer your crystal querry smiling smiley

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: November 04, 2008 07:50PM

Hmm... I need to post that in another thread I think.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: November 06, 2008 05:07PM

I have had it, lots of it. I do not remember anything really memorable. Like a buzz, that spirulina buzz. Thats it nothing big happened really

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: November 06, 2008 08:09PM

Is it fresh, whole food?

Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: November 06, 2008 08:53PM

I used crystal manna and blue manna a couple of years ago, and it felt really nice at first, but then it started making me feel a bit sick, and also my mouth and tongue felt sore when I took it, so I stopped doing it. I only use very occasionally now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables