Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Weird feeling ---- anyone else?
Posted by: powerbraid ()
Date: June 13, 2008 07:11PM

Hi all! I read something about when on a raw food diet, food doesn't stay very long in your stomach and instead moves quickly into your intestines.

I have been 100% raw for a couple months now and have started noticing a "feeling" down in/around my intestines when I eat.....it is like the food is going directly there or something.

I know this is a tad vague, but does anyone else have this almost "tickling" feeling in their intestines when they eat?

Thanks! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Weird feeling ---- anyone else?
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 13, 2008 08:49PM

Sometimes. Is this a big deal for you? LOL. Do you have a problem turning your digestive system into a rail gun? winking smiley Ha! ha!

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Date: June 13, 2008 10:26PM

hehe smiling smiley no big deal. I was just wondering if this was just my body or if everyone experienced it.

I've noticed that going raw has made me much more in tune with my body.

Posted by: sewraw ()
Date: June 13, 2008 10:38PM

Believe it or not, I experienced something that I guess I could say fits your description when I made my sudden shift a little over a year ago. I kinda forgot all about it until you wrote this just now.

I don't even know when, but it disappeared. It isn't there anymore and until I read this it never occurred to me to pay attention for it.

Be patient.

Patty

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: June 14, 2008 02:20AM

I've found my entire digestive system has been sending me steadily more intense signals--hunger, fullness, when to release, everything between. I don't know if it's me finally "hearing" them more accurately, if my body is working more properly, or if it's a combination of both. But I am increasingly aware of all the subtleties going on.

Though I have yet to be tickled. tongue sticking out smiley

Date: June 16, 2008 01:25AM

hehe! smiling smiley Maybe "tickeled" was the wrong word choice. More like, I feel the food I have just swallowed almost immediately movin down around the nsides of my hip-bones. I believe that's where the intestines are?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 16, 2008 04:09AM

is this a good or a bad feeling?

is this good or bad 4 U?

still not sure but tryin' to understand

do u want it to stay or do u want it to go away?

or what would u rather it be?

Posted by: rawangel ()
Date: June 16, 2008 01:50PM

I've noticed this too powerbraid. At first I thought it was food causing gas as this is what it felt like. Not painful, just a gizzling sensation. Now I know what it is and this is good to know. I swallowed a watermelon seed by accident yesterday at about 3 pm. It came out this morning at 5 am. Sorry to be so graphic, but raw is so cool.

Posted by: logan ()
Date: June 16, 2008 08:03PM

in Natalie Roses book "Raw Food Detox Diet".She refers to this as quick exit foods.

Date: June 17, 2008 06:28PM

I was thinking that is was just everything digesting, and I am eating a lot of greens...

I guess I don't "want it to stop" or anything. But, any time I would try to explain it to any of my family memebers or friends, (who are NOT raw!) they's look at my like a was a freak and insane. (which might be a valid assessment.hehe)

I just wanted to hear what other raw foodists digestion was like. smiling smiley An attempt to feel "normal" winking smiley

Posted by: happyway ()
Date: June 20, 2008 02:23PM

Digestion is amazing with raw and proper food combining !
Simply amazing ! ! !
when you gotta go you gotta go...
rest of the world is constipated...

Posted by: rawangel ()
Date: June 21, 2008 04:18AM

happyway Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> when you gotta go you gotta go...
> rest of the world is constipated...

This is funny. You should patent it and put it on a Tshirt. hahaaaa! LMRAO RA=raw ass.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2008 04:18AM by rawangel.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables