Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Motivation
Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: July 09, 2008 03:21AM

I wanted to share with you all my inspiration for finally showing up and really committing to healing. I recently danced in a performance at a theater here in Colorado. I was exhausted, hurt like crazy, and felt drained. I still appeared to do great to the public and I had several people ask me where else I performed. I had one guy ask me to be in his company. I did love performing more than anything else I have ever done. It was cool, creative, connected, expressive. Such a project. I yearn to move forward with this and do so in good health. My thought was "Imagine what I could do with a healthy body." I also did a yoga teacher training with Richard Freeman last month. Same thing. I did it. But exhausted and in a lot of pain. I now have tangible dreams to reach for. A reason for taking care of myself. I didn't really have that before. While each of these experiences was great, they were also compromised by my body and my joints and my breath and all that goes along with chronic illness. Enough is enough. I am ready to heal so I can go be the beautiful dancer and yoga teacher I am meant to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Motivation
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 09, 2008 05:32AM

right on!!! i know you can and will do it! you go girl!
patty

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 09, 2008 05:50AM

Most people won't change their lifestyle until it hurts enough. Is sounds like you have had enough pain to move towards healing.

I admire your courage, commitment and patience with your process.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: July 09, 2008 07:40AM

dancerinthenight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enough is enough. I am ready to heal so I can go be the
> beautiful dancer and yoga teacher I am meant to
> be.

"Time to empty the Trash".....Scott Beck

Tomorrow is too Late. Go for it now.....WY

Posted by: happyway ()
Date: July 09, 2008 02:49PM

Sounds like you know What to do.
Seems like you know Why now.
So maybe the next step is to look inside and keep asking yourself How this time is going to be The time that you succeed with this for the rest of your life.
Don't be in a hurry, keep wondering about what and how subtle things or attitudes are adjusting to support you, allowing yourself to be curious and keep learning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables