Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw food support
Posted by: esisser ()
Date: July 27, 2008 07:38PM

Hi everyone! I find this site VERY informative and inspiring. Thank you to everyone who has contributed energy in one way or another to this forum.

I have been raw on and off for around 2 yrs now, the longest raw stretch being about 8 months. But when I was raw, I ate a VERY unbalanced diet. I would have at least a pint of dates each day, along with 2-6 bananas, not much water, not many greens, not too much green juice, no B-12 supplementation, and maybe worst of all, I was a HUGE emotional eater, meaning that I just ate allot of fruit when I got stressed.

I stopped eating 100% raw in March, and have been eating anywhere from 60%-100% raw since then, depending on the day. But maybe it's been a blessing that I stopped eating all raw, because now I have at least on egreen juice a day, I am taking VitaSynergy, Pure Syngergy, and other great supplements. I think the best thing has been that I dont have dates by the pint-ful anymore. I just eat the dates that are in larabars (which I am working on cutting down and eliminating from my diet completely). Also, I have been sprouting more, which is fun! When I do eat cooked food now, its usually green lentils, sometimes mashed potatoes, sometimes steamed vegetables, and once every couple weeks, eggs.

My decision to want to eat all raw again is not intellectual. Each time I eat a cooked food, even healthy cooked foods like steamed vegetables, my body says, "No, that just doesnt feel right..."

I am looking for someone who is willing to be there for me as a "sponsor" of sorts. I would like to give you my word each day that for the next day, I will eat raw foods. It's a similar approach to AA, but with raw foods. Im not saying that my life has been ruined by cooked foods like alcohol has ruined some people's lives.. I'm saying that I'm excited to be able to enhance my already inherent health and vitality by eating all raw.

If anyone is interested and is serious about supporting me, please email me at ethansisser@gmail.com. Thanks!

With love, Ethan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw food support
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: July 27, 2008 07:55PM

Hi Ethan,

Welcome back. I'm not 100%, either, but you have my support if you want it. I will send you email. Therese.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables