Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Clear Nasal Passages
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: November 14, 2008 05:48PM

One of the things I really enjoy about eating fresh raw foods in what it does for my nasal passages. I just love to breathe through my nose now. I was just thinking about it and noticing how free and easy the air moves in and out through my nose. It wasn't always like this. Before raw I frequently had one side or the other not working well and I certainly did not have totally open and clear nasal passages to breathe through. Has anyone else noticed a change like this since going raw ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear Nasal Passages
Posted by: ecjames1120 ()
Date: November 14, 2008 09:41PM

I definitely had. I had severe respiratory allergies growing up and for the first time in my life, a few weeks ago, I was lying in bed and actually able to appreciate breathing clearly as I slept.

Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: November 15, 2008 04:19AM

I've been having issues with clogged nasal passages especially when going to bed, and can't decide if its something in the house. I live in a basement.

I've been eating 80/10/10 for about 3 weeks now and have been raw for 18 months.
Maybe my lungs are just that filthy. I've read how pineapple is suppose to be good for cleaning the air passages due to the enzyme bromelain (sp?) and I do eat ALOT of it.

david

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 15, 2008 04:30AM

dvdai so glad to see you long time no see grinning smiley

basements can be a real bugga-boo ..have you searched up an down for any mold or mildew issues ?

if you have carpets id get rid of them .. offgassing and just dust collectors in general can make people like who are sensitive breathers really suffer

and plants are great to clean the air ..along with some good air filter of some sort smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: cocoa_nibs ()
Date: November 15, 2008 05:08AM

neti pot smiling smiley

Changed my life
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: SurfinBird ()
Date: November 15, 2008 09:01AM

Ah, the fun just never stops with a neti pot smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables