Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

any on with UC or cronhs?
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: August 16, 2009 11:42AM

I have another gross question. I saw a sort of grey white area in my poo. well it could be the hummus, but as the doctors lost my reports they don't know the extent of this desease. honestly I could have chrones and they woulent know. Do you ever get a white or grey area in your poo. Is it normal or not. I never seen it before and don't know what to expect. Im pretty sure I have UC and not chrones, but who knows.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: any on with UC or cronhs?
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 16, 2009 05:54PM

@#$%& takes on all sorts of colors depending on what you eat, probably the hummus. smiling smiley

go get more tests if you think you have been misdiagnosed smiling smiley

not to go off topic here but what are you doing to address your anxiety/stress issues? anxiety, stress, paranoia can cause you so much grief and affect your condition. being in a state of constant worry over every little detail isnt a healthy state to be in. smiling smiley

you are doing such a good job taking control of your diet and physical health i hope you taking your mental health seriously as well , it all ties in together smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: August 16, 2009 06:29PM

I am no expertise in stool color but here is a link that I think you may find helpful: [www.medicinenet.com]

Also, your inbox is full and I can't respond to your message!

Date: August 16, 2009 07:09PM

Thanks Nowhoove thaks Jodie

I have a book by Katie Byran. Thats starting to really help with stress. but I have along way to go, its hard to change you thinking. I think I still find it hard every day to be with the UC and its the fear of having the UC which gets me.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 16, 2009 08:17PM

what are the steps in the book to help you >?

constant fear and anxiety can be a very paralyzing thing in your quest for good health.

at the risk of sounding like a broken record, seeking professional help be it a psychological therapist or group yoga or tai chi, qi gong etc can really help things along.

yoga and tai chi and qi gong are all very good things to help with the physical and mental state by physically massaging and strengthening your internal organs and digestive system and calming your racing state of mind.

as well as seeking out support groups for mental health that deal with anxiety issues if you can find one that doesnt recommend throwing more pills at the issues.

byron katies book is a good one , id also suggest looking into EFT (emotional freedom techniques) i think someone here has the website linked i cant find mine at the moment. all very helpfull though. i really really REALLY suggest you explore these things in greater detail. I know you want to heal right now but one of the biggest things that will help you heal is knowledge, patience, and determination.

keep up the good work hun, you are making huge strides towards better health smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: August 16, 2009 08:59PM

Thanks Jodie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables