Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Dr Natura
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 31, 2006 09:59AM

Any lab results?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 01, 2006 02:33AM

Hey Djatchi,

I've been doing a bit of research myself while waiting for the results and so far I believe the black eggs are hookworms, round brown eggs are some weird kind of moths, and I'm still searching for the oval shaped ones. Hopefully, my results will come back in a few weeks and clear this all up.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: Star241 ()
Date: August 02, 2006 06:29PM

You know Rawmark,

After reading your posts and what came out of you, I'm beginning to wonder if I cleansed with Dr Natura properly in January this year.

The only thing that came out of me was a very long worm and this was the day after I'd eaten 3 garlic cloves mixed in with a smoothie.

I've done 2 liver flushes since then and will be doing my 3rd one next week.

This seems to be more productive and the stones are large and look like they're made of green glass - about a half inch high and thick. The liver flush just consisted of virgin olive oil, lemon juice/grapefruit juice and ginger juice to prevent me gagging...

Plenty of stones came out the following day especially on the 2nd flush.

I'm not sure about all this eggs you're talking about or is my diet too clean? I did it Dr Natura for 2 months faithfully every day and I didn't even see any mucoid plaque even though I drank at least 10 glasses of water a day...Hmmm!!

This oil of oregano you're talking about seems to be very interesting though and I'll probably start taking this soon to prevent viruses and colds. It sounds stronger than echinacea. But to be doubly sure, I'll do Dr Natura again next year WITH the oil of oregano to see if these eggs COME OUT OF ME!!

Sincerely Star

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: August 02, 2006 09:16PM

oooh oh my god I feel woozy after reading all this

I think I would faint if I saw eggs coming out of me

How does one suspect that one might be full of revolting parasite eggs?

Date: August 05, 2006 12:52AM

Star,

I think the oil of oregano helped to flush out even more parasites since it has that powerful anti-parasitical power. Combining OOO and Dr. Natura just seemed to work for me and it's been very good to me.

Sunshine,

We are all full of revolting eggs. Vegan or Non-Vegan we have stuff that is stuck to the walls of our colon. This is a breeding ground for parasites and it's where they love to lay hundreds of eggs. Yes, one parasite or worm can lay hundreds of eggs. That is totally disgusting to me. When eggs are actually coming out in your own feces you are expelling both mucoid plaque and parasites. This is because the eggs are embedded in the plaque sinces it's warm and wet - perfect environment for growth.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: August 05, 2006 01:40AM

How do the parasites get in there in the first place???

Jen Rose

"You must first unlearn the lies, and then you will have room for the truth"

Posted by: GyroGirl ()
Date: August 05, 2006 01:55AM

Hey Rawmark,

Thanks for posting all that you have.

You mention that vegan or non-vegan, we're all at risk for eggs, similair to that of Jen's question, do you have any postulations on which foods may be more or less likey to produce or contain eggs?

Thanks for sharing

Ness

Posted by: jan ()
Date: August 06, 2006 11:50AM

Which brand of Oil of Oregano do you use?
Jan

Posted by: Star241 ()
Date: August 07, 2006 12:31PM

Lol!!

This is sooo funny!! Search for parasites on the web and you'll find tonnes of information...

Parasites can be microscopic, when you kiss someone on the cheek, handle pets, loo handles, kitchen surfaces, unwashed fruit, veg, meat that's not cooked properly (thatmight not count!), milk....

This is just the beginning of what could be a verrry long least, so unless you want to live on the moon, there's no way that a person CANNOT pick up parasites!!

I do hope this answers your questions...!

Star

Date: August 07, 2006 07:20PM

Jan,

The type of oil of oregano I use is of the wildcrafted variety. I buy mine from [www.bio-alternatives.net]. Hope this helps.

Marcos

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: August 08, 2006 09:39PM

You weren't kidding, rawmark, oil of oregeno works! I started it yesterday, and I won't even tell you what I saw this morning! Thanks for the awesome tip!

Date: August 09, 2006 12:47AM

shep, you're welcome. It totally blew me away when I saw what oil of oregano expels. I don't know how it works but it does.

Peace,

Marcos

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: August 09, 2006 02:06AM

Wow...I'm speachless.

Jen Rose

"You must first unlearn the lies, and then you will have room for the truth"

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: August 09, 2006 02:27AM

freaky.

I'm currently doing Oxypowder's cleanse (have done it before) still haven't done the parasite cleansing yet though. I'm going to do that after a liver flush and a fast ..so hopefully next month I'll get to that part.lol I'm kind of scared but also interested in seeing what comes out.

www.oxypowder.com and www.curezone.com has great forums for this kind of stuff too.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables