Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What I like about Raw
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: December 28, 2008 09:48AM

I like the way it makes me feel physically and mentally.
I like the easy preparation like peeling a banana for a meal.
What do you like about raw ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What I like about Raw
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: December 28, 2008 04:08PM

I like that it is so forgiving. I have had a little (actually a lot of) trouble eating the high percentage raw food that I know is best for me over the past few months, especially December. I am getting back into it -- just had a 32 oz. green smoothie and feel amazing!!! I've been doing better the past couple of days and I already feel the difference. I plan to go 100% on the first of Jan. I also like how easy it really is, when you consider the alternative -- cooking. It takes a lot of time and makes huge messes!! I like that I can make an awesome raw soup or "pasta" dish in ten minutes, and nothing is stuck on anything -- everything just rinses clean. I like that my weight and energy levels regulate themselves and that I "glow" -- people tell me that when I am all raw. I love that I can go pick my food and just eat it. Grazing in the garden is my favorite summer pastime -- ever since I was little, that's where I'd be if my parents couldn't find me. Or in a fruit tree! I could go on and on...

Posted by: Omega ()
Date: December 28, 2008 08:37PM

Sundancer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love that I can go pick my food and just
> eat it. Grazing in the garden is my favorite
> summer pastime -- ever since I was little, that's
> where I'd be if my parents couldn't find me. Or in
> a fruit tree! I could go on and on...

Beyond all the illusions of complexity, I believe that the true, natural "profession" of humans is to tend to fruits and vegetables.

I love that being raw provides such insights.

Posted by: debbietook ()
Date: December 28, 2008 10:13PM

Amongst many things, I love the fact that I haven't had a cold for three years. Touch wood.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 29, 2008 09:13AM

Ditto everything you said EZ.

Brian

Posted by: Kombaiyashii ()
Date: December 29, 2008 01:04PM

I like grapes

Posted by: GilmoreGirl ()
Date: December 29, 2008 02:42PM

Love everything! smiling smiley Love the simplicity, the taste, the foods, knowing every bite is healthy.

Simple Raw Recipes & Health Tips

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: December 29, 2008 09:35PM

I love that God made this fresh natural raw food for me to eat as food.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 30, 2008 07:56PM

Eating raw is one way we have to instantly be more receptive to our inner God.
I say that because of the living enzymes in raw foods.Its like the enzymes are messengers to our spirituality,and cooked dead foods are blockages.That ONE idea concept is what keeps me hanging in there with raw.

There is no other time when I am as spiritually at peace as on the days I eat all raw.

Brian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2008 07:59PM by Raw1228.

Posted by: Kombaiyashii ()
Date: December 30, 2008 08:14PM

I like the fact that the Raw food movement is probably the most colourful of all movements...If you look at most restaurants they look boringly pompus. While the raw restaurants seem to be fun and vibrant and seem to be alive.

Posted by: tglasco4 ()
Date: January 01, 2009 03:55AM

Well, not enough room here for all the reasons. So i will stick to just the most important to me.

i love how an all raw diet clears my mind so that i can be in clearer communication with my Creator and receive His Spirit more readily.

i love how the Creator made the earth to give us iher fruit for food, its so natural; and how the food the earth gives does nothing but gives to us. i believe since i have begun to eat all raw i have a higher degree of respect for the earth.

i believe my temperment is much calmer when i eat an all raw diet, yet my body is full of energy. i love how my system does not need to work hard to receive all the goodness built into raw foods.

i could go on and on......but you get the pointsmiling smiley

Grace and peace be multiplied.

todd

Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: January 01, 2009 04:29AM

All the things mentioned by others above.

Also,the last 10 weeks I've been 80/10/10 and the difference has been phenomenal.

david

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables