Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

what do you think of Aajonus Vonderplanitz?
Posted by: durianrider ()
Date: September 14, 2010 04:31AM

Here is what Ive experienced.

*Please dont read if your easily offended as it may contain graphic material to some viewers.*

[durianrider.wordpress.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2010 04:40AM by durianrider.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what do you think of Aajonus Vonderplanitz?
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: September 14, 2010 08:34AM

I think Aajonus Vonderplanitz is clearly mad. If he really believes half of what he says is true then he is barking.

But even more insane are the people that believe what he says - it never ceases to amaze me how incredibly stupid some people are. I mean who in their right mind would make a pin prick in an egg - leave it for months and then eat it - or cover meat with their own s..t, leave it to fester and then eat that? What kind of lunatic thinks that is a good idea?

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: September 14, 2010 04:09PM

Ah yes - the "primal diet" guy. I heard him on a radio show once - very strange ideas...

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 14, 2010 09:10PM

I took only two psychology classes in college, but my considered opinion is that he's Grade A bonkers. It's the otherwise reasonable people that seem to think his zanier ideas are credible that really give me the heebie jeebies, though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables