Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

IONIC CLEANSE ....have U had it? what'd U think about it?..
Date: July 10, 2006 08:17PM

hello All

well, i did have it just few days ago,
& enjoyed it...
& the water that my feet soaked in, (for half an hour)
turned...sort of scarry...murky brown!!!...though
that suppose to be nornal detox sign, &&&
supposedly that's mainly my liver toxins & yeast
coming out of my body
through the souls of my feet
with the help of...negative...ions(?)...or such...
just wanted to know
if maybe some of U Raw Darlings
had tried it, and have some input about it...
i'd appreciate it..
LOVE & BLESSINGS, Basia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IONIC CLEANSE ....have U had it? what'd U think about it?..
Posted by: ShineON ()
Date: July 11, 2006 04:24PM

Hi Basia,

I did it a few weeks ago in addition to a colonic, and it just seemed far fetched. The technician didn't really seem to educated on it and gave me the manual to read as I soaked. The manual explained that there are cartridges that are put in the metal piece that goes in the water, and that the technician may try to run the machine with the feet in the bath, and without the bath. It said notice that the colors of the water change with feet in and out of the bath. The only major difference with the feet in the bath is that there is a residue that is not possible to clean off the sides of the bath pan. I just find it hard to believe that it's getting the toxins all the way from inside your body, and drawing them out 5 feet below through your feet, right? Maybe I'm wrong, for I know that there is alot of energy that leaves through your feet, I can be a sort of skeptic sometimes. I'm sure it helps, and maybe completely does what it says, there just hasn't been much writing about it or documentation verifying it's validity. I did enjoy it though..
Tell me how you felt?

Re: IONIC CLEANSE ....have U had it? what'd U think about it?..
Date: July 11, 2006 05:07PM

ShineON - thank U for sharing,
my felt good too,
what U'r saying U read sounds sort of strange....& yes, it would make anybody have second thoughts...
have U read up on it some on the net?? beforehand?
hopefully we'll hear from some others who know about those more, & i will keep asking, especially hope to get in touch with my son, who's into this sort of 'devices', even makes some of them these days...but he's often unreachable for quite a while...
i'll post more if i'll find out something worth sharing..
BLESSINGS & LOVE, Basia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables