Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fun in Mexico!
Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: January 12, 2009 07:24AM

My husband and I took our kids on a holiday to Mexico over the Christmas holidays. This was the first time we have ever been able to go away someplace warm together for a holiday, what a wonderful time it was.

I didn't manage to stay totally raw, or even vegan on the trip, but oh well, other priorities prevailed!

However, when we got home, I got really ill for a couple of days. Didn't happen to anyone else, and I suspect that I really paid for my bad choices. Guess that's the price you pay, haha!! Totally worth it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fun in Mexico!
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: January 12, 2009 12:15PM

Not vegan in Mexico?

Wow....

With all of the avocado, pineapple, papaya, jicama, carrots, beets, kiwi, mango, honeydew, cantelope, watermelon, spinach, tomato, cucumber, nuts, and sprouts I was served while there, I am surprised.

Guess it's good you had a nice time. Sad that animals were harmed.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 12, 2009 03:23PM

Sapphire,

Doesn't matter to me what you ate; that's your business. What matters is that you and your lovely family had a nice time--how happy you all look! If only all families looked this sun-shiny on trips with one another! The world would be a better place smiling smiley

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: January 12, 2009 05:26PM

your family looks beautiful and it looks like the sun was good to you as well. Thanks for shareing.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: January 12, 2009 05:26PM

You have a beautiful family. You deserve it....I know you have worked hard at it.

Lots of love to you!!!

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: January 12, 2009 09:36PM

Hi Sapphire!
I'm so happy you had such a glorious holiday. What a gorgeous family!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables