Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

coffee enema question
Posted by: cy ()
Date: January 20, 2009 04:44AM

Hi Guys! I just did my first coffee enema and I feel great! No kidding,it is the most wonderful sensation ever!!I've done wheatgrass,clorophilla,MSM,magnesium,but this is a completely new sensation.
I would like to know,if any of you could help me,how many times in a month could I do that.I did hold it for 20 minutes and the next time I'll try to hold for 30 minutes.If you could help me I would appreciate.Thank you so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: coffee enema question
Posted by: happyway ()
Date: January 20, 2009 12:39PM

..."it is the most wonderful sensation ever!!"...

Really?

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: January 20, 2009 01:01PM

cy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Guys! I just did my first coffee enema and I
> feel great! No kidding,it is the most wonderful
> sensation ever!!
People drink Coffee for the same reason. I wouldn't
get into a Habit of doing coffee enemas. Like any poison taken
into the Body, there's a price to pay down the road......WY

Date: January 20, 2009 03:52PM

Hi Wheatgrass Yogi,thank you for your concern,I appreciate that.I'm hearing about coffee enema for many years,and it amazing benefit for the liver.Yesterday was my first time and it was great. And Happyway,yes it was an amazing sensation!
Here is an information about this procedure:

Coffee enemas detoxify the liver, as well as clean the colon. Coffee stimulates the liver to make more bile. Bile, from the gallbladder draws out environmental and metabolic toxins, as well as the very irritating toxins from Candida albicans and other parasite-like organisms. The colon is the organ responsible for carrying away these toxins. In addition, coffee enemas stimulate the liver to produce enzymes that clean the blood. Coffee enemas also assist the colon to develop better function. In these ways, coffee enemas are an essential resource in a colon cleansing program
It is the liver and small bowel which neutralize the most common tissue toxins: polyamines, ammonia, toxic-bound nitrogen, and electrophiles. This detoxification system is enhanced by the coffee enema. Physiological Chemistry and Physics has stated that "caffeine enemas cause dilation of bile ducts, which facilitates excretion of toxic products by the liver and dialysis of toxic products across the colon wall."

In addition, theophylline and theobromine (two other chemicals in coffee) dilate blood vessels and help reduce inflammation of the colon; the palmitates enhance the enzyme system responsible for the removal of toxic free radicals from the serum; along with the fluid of the enema then stimulates the visceral nervous system to promote peristalsis and the transit of diluted toxic bile from the duodenum and out the rectum.

Since this enema is generally held for 15 minutes, and all the blood in the body passes through the liver every three minutes, "these enemas represent a form of dialysis of blood through the colon wall"

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: January 20, 2009 04:09PM

cy

Coffee stimulates the liver to make more bile. Bile, from the gallbladder draws out environmental and metabolic toxins

I wonder if more bile is needed because the coffee is an irritant ?

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: January 20, 2009 06:08PM

I just don't get it. Surely if one is eating the right foods then the body will look after itself. It is an entirely unnatural process that just doesn't sound right to me at all. However, of course, it is entirely up to the individual and if you think it does you good then great.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 20, 2009 09:50PM

cy,

What's your source for this quote?:

"Coffee enemas detoxify the liver, as well as clean the colon. Coffee stimulates the liver to make more bile. Bile, from the gallbladder draws out environmental and metabolic toxins, as well as the very irritating toxins from Candida albicans and other parasite-like organisms. The colon is the organ responsible for carrying away these toxins. In addition, coffee enemas stimulate the liver to produce enzymes that clean the blood. Coffee enemas also assist the colon to develop better function. In these ways, coffee enemas are an essential resource in a colon cleansing program
It is the liver and small bowel which neutralize the most common tissue toxins: polyamines, ammonia, toxic-bound nitrogen, and electrophiles. This detoxification system is enhanced by the coffee enema. Physiological Chemistry and Physics has stated that "caffeine enemas cause dilation of bile ducts, which facilitates excretion of toxic products by the liver and dialysis of toxic products across the colon wall."

In addition, theophylline and theobromine (two other chemicals in coffee) dilate blood vessels and help reduce inflammation of the colon; the palmitates enhance the enzyme system responsible for the removal of toxic free radicals from the serum; along with the fluid of the enema then stimulates the visceral nervous system to promote peristalsis and the transit of diluted toxic bile from the duodenum and out the rectum."

I did them quite extensively early on
Posted by: Piano Gal ()
Date: January 21, 2009 12:09AM

under a holistic doctor's recommendation. lthough they felt "good" - because coffee, after all, is a stimulant, I developed pre-cancerous polyps in my colon, and when I stopped doing them I went through the same withdrawal symptoms I did when I gave up coffee a decade earlier. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, ever.

Date: January 21, 2009 12:34AM

Tamukha,I have so many sites that I cannot recall that specific one but there is one much better that I like.
[gallbladderattack.com]

I'll try to find that specific one for you.

Posted by: kilihunebabe ()
Date: January 21, 2009 01:30AM

caveat: i still drink caffienated tea, occasionally a coffee, but intend to back off caffiene almost entirely over the next few months. no saint here....

i recently read in several different places that caffeine is the substance a plant makes to serve as a natural pesticide, i.e. is a natural stressor, designed to make predators not want to dine there again. whereas you may feel energized for a time, it has the same effect on your body as the chemicals your body produces during stress/anxiety. even small doses of stress/anxiety reaction in your body can throw your system out of whack for a while.

as an aside, it takes approximately 3 months to fully "recover" from routine caffiene use - that's how potent it is. not sure a caffiene enema is something i would try....as i sit here sipping my green tea. winking smiley

Posted by: joewood ()
Date: January 23, 2009 07:34AM

Hi Folks,

I read somewhere ( can't remember -- must be the caffeine) that if they tried to get caffeine on the market today as a new product that the FDA would not approve it. I too enjoy green tea as well as tetley regular & British blend.

I hardly ever drink coffee (2 cups every 6mos) but I do notice that all the coffee drinkers I know have to run to the potty sometimes b4 they even finish their 16oz cup.

As far as enemas go I believe Our Creator instilled in our bodies a self-healing mechanism IF ONLY WE'LL EAT THE RIGHT FOODS.

I am still only 85% raw but I intend to do my best to get to 100%. I just started on 1/1/09.

Date: January 24, 2009 02:22AM

Andreas Moritz wrote about coffee enemas in his book, Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation, chapter 7, under intestinal cleansing:

3. Coffee enema: The main purpose of the coffee enema is that of lowering serum (blood) toxins. The coffee stimulates the visceral nervous system, promoting peristalsis and the transit of toxic bile from the duodenum out the rectum. This enema is indicated when you feel very sluggish and tired, particularly when you have pain in your middle/upper back, which are all indications of a toxic liver. The effect is often immediate. Place three heaped tablespoons of ground organic coffee (not instant coffee) into 16 ounces (two glasses) of boiling water. Boil for three minutes and let simmer (on a low flame) for 15 minutes. Filter through a coffee filter or cotton cloth. Make sure that no coffee substance is left at the bottom. Let it cool to body temperature and perform the enema while lying on your back with your legs elevated. Ideally, retain the coffee solution for 15 minutes, then release; turning to your right side may help make this easier. This enema can be taken if time or circumstances (such as feeling ill) don't permit a person to do the liver cleanse. When seriously ill with cancer, liver or heart disease, it can be taken more frequently, as often as every other day.

Interesting that I had a pain on my back and it is gone,completely after my coffee enema.The experience was great,I really like it,but I believe that I don't need another one. It has been more than 10 years now that I don't drink coffee or any caffeine drink at all,but I had decided to do the coffee enema to experiment,and it was great and that is it.

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: January 25, 2009 07:28PM

> Andreas Moritz wrote about coffee enemas in his
> book, Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation,
> chapter 7, under intestinal cleansing:
>
> 3. Coffee enema: The main purpose of the coffee
> enema is that of lowering serum (blood) toxins.
> The coffee stimulates the visceral nervous system,
> promoting peristalsis and the transit of toxic
> bile from the duodenum out the rectum. This enema
> is indicated when you feel very sluggish and
> tired, particularly when you have pain in your
> middle/upper back, which are all indications of a
> toxic liver. The effect is often immediate.

..the journey of toxins from the liver thru the common bile duct, into the duodenum, thru the entire length of the small intestine, then the large intestine, is a long haul.. makes sense

> ...This enema can be
> taken if time or circumstances (such as feeling
> ill) don't permit a person to do the liver
> cleanse. When seriously ill with cancer, liver or
> heart disease, it can be taken more frequently, as
> often as every other day.
>
> Interesting that I had a pain on my back and it is
> gone,completely after my coffee enema.The
> experience was great,I really like it,but I
> believe that I don't need another one. It has been
> more than 10 years now that I don't drink coffee
> or any caffeine drink at all,but I had decided to
> do the coffee enema to experiment,and it was great
> and that is it.

..cool

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables