Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

blue-green algae, crystal manna, blue manna, e3live
Posted by: yemango ()
Date: January 21, 2009 10:34AM

i just bought Klamath Blue-Green Algae from power organics b/c it was at my co-op. ive been hearing some about crystal and blue manna from various raw websites. arent these the same thing? are the mannas superior to the power organics brand?

also, if someone could comment on e3live in relation to using a powder, that would be great. thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blue-green algae, crystal manna, blue manna, e3live
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: January 21, 2009 02:30PM

Are you sure you need all that stuff?

Date: January 21, 2009 10:26PM

no, i just want one of them. i have to employ superfoods as i dont have the time, resources or access to the optimal foods at all times.

Date: January 21, 2009 10:48PM

ps - i am a breastfeeding mom, and i have a very physical job (massage therapy) and i am detoxing...so i feel like i need the most nutrition i can get.

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: January 22, 2009 01:07AM

I've bought all of those and E3 Live was my favorite. It just made me feel good.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 22, 2009 05:45AM

yemango Wrote:

>...so i feel like i need the most nutrition i can get.

the most nutrition you can get is fruits and vegetables

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: January 22, 2009 01:15PM

I believe that all those so called superfoods are just clever marketing making a lot of money for those that sell them.

'i have to employ superfoods as i dont have the time, resources or access to the optimal foods at all times.'

I'm sorry but this sounds like you just want the equivilent of ready made, fast food. It doesn't take long to peel a banana.

I understand your concern for optimum nutrition and I think all the hype surrounding'superfoods' preys on these fears.

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: January 24, 2009 04:05AM

Well, I switched to a raw vegan diet very quickly from a meat-focused diet, and I have to say, that E3 Live is the one thing that was able to take away my meat cravings back in the beginning. I think because E3 Live is very high in minerals, and I've heard that a craving for meat is really a craving for minerals. For me, it was invaluable. I don't need it anymore, but it was very to nice to have early on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables