Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW book with pictures of the finished product
Posted by: veganicity ()
Date: April 05, 2011 04:24PM

Could anyone help....im wanting to invest in a good raw recipe book but it needs to have lots and lots of inspirational photos of finished dishes....so i can just flick through the book and see what takes my fancy. Im not really interested in the content of the recipes, just the photo of the food - then i can improvise to suit what i feel like.

Anyone know of any books? I dont want to go buying somehthing only to find out ive wasted money on a book with nothing but text text and more text!

Thanks guys,
x x

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAW book with pictures of the finished product
Posted by: RawLibrarian ()
Date: April 05, 2011 05:01PM

Here are some. These have lots of color photos. All of these have text, of course; they are recipe books so there are instructions, etc.

My listing of these does not indicate that I think they are "the best raw food books", nor is it an exhaustive list. Of the raw books I have examined (and I've examined a lot), these have the most color photos--some of which are rather precious "lifestyle" photos of the authors making/eating raw foods, but many are of the actual finished recipes themselves, and they look spectacular (thanks to excellent food stylists and photographers.) I have some of these books and use them from time to time--the books listed are almost all for 'gourmet' recipes that I rarely have time to prepare. There are other raw books that I have that I did not mention because the photos are in black and white or they don't have very many pictures; that doesn't sound like what you want.

HTH.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raw food/real world / by Matthew Kenney and Sarma Melngailis

Living and raw food / by Sarma Melngailis

Everyday raw / by Matthew Kenney

Everyday raw desserts / by Matthew Kenney

Raw food: a complete guide for every meal of the day / by Erica Palmcrantz and Irmela Lilja

Raw / by Charlie Trotter and Roxanne Klein

Living on live foods / by Alissa Cohen

Raw food for everyone / by Alissa Cohen (not as many pictures as her Living on live foods)

Healthful cuisine: accessing the lifeforce within you through raw and living foods / by Anna Maria Clement and Kelly Serbonich

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2011 05:03PM by RawLibrarian.

Re: RAW book with pictures of the finished product
Posted by: veganicity ()
Date: April 05, 2011 07:29PM

Aw thank you. i shall certainly check these out ....im really grateful to you. x

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables