Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Balance?
Posted by: ashleekanaan ()
Date: January 24, 2009 07:30PM

Hi fellow raw foodists!
I had a question in hopes someone here can help me answer..
I need to find more balance in my eating pattern and for some reason consitantly over eat nuts, and nut butters..There after, I feel like my insides are hurting and dont really eat much during the afternoons but tend to have more of a binge eating style of food intake at night, Can someone help me out as to the affects this may be playing inside of my body, and how I may be able to find more balance and not over-eat high fats? Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Balance?
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 24, 2009 09:34PM

I don't know if this applies to you, but often those that have problems controlling their diet are displacing and not pursuing what would really make them happy. This has certainly been my own experience. When I'm working hard on something I have chosen, then the need to control my diet lessens.

-On the practical side, seek snacks that will satisfy you....and keep you full...but not pack on the pounds. If you search hard enough...you will find them. Keep full on these healthier things.

-Just a couple of quick tips.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: January 24, 2009 11:11PM

raw foods i am finding are a far cry from our "comfort foods"
the nut butters are an attempt to find that satiety.
just my O

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: January 25, 2009 02:03AM

ashleekanaan -- IMO your not giving enough attention to your inner coach. When you are eating foods that don't resonate with your body and then following that with abstention followed by binging you arn't in tune with your body signals. As an experiment start responding to your inner coach and see if you can "tune in".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables