Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

banana's and weight loss?
Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: January 29, 2009 02:51PM

Hello everyone,

I've been eating a ton of banana's lately, and I seem to be losing weight. I've just been craving them like crazy. I'm already very thin and feel like I'm getting thinner. Anybody else have this? Or know what might be going on? Thanks everyone. Happy Thursday!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: banana's and weight loss?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 30, 2009 01:25AM

Bananas are great! Just follow your body, it knows best smiling smiley

Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: January 30, 2009 01:39AM

Your losing fat so be happy.

Eat more and hit the weights if this is what you want to do.

Becareful of your attachment to your body.

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: January 30, 2009 01:43AM

How do you lose body fat by eating more bananas? I always thought excess sugar led to fat gain.

Posted by: cherimoya ()
Date: January 30, 2009 07:25AM

I usally eat a lot of bananas not everyday this time of year, but by the looks of my kitchen table I will be eating them tonight.

My wieght has been the same for many years if I want to put on 5 pounds or more after a long plane trip I always eat bananas.

Another way to increase weight gain is to (believe it or not exercise) mostly aerobic and your appetite will increase and you will be eating a lot more bananas then you are now make sure they are ripe the more brown spots the better and more calories.

Cherimoya,

Love Peace and Happiness,

Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: January 30, 2009 01:40PM

Thanks everyone. I try not to be attached to my body, i'm just so thin already! sometimes its like painfully thin, no meat on the butt bone, he he he. I wonder if my skeleton, bones, will eventually change shape or something to adjust. Is that possible? To get smaller in the frame/skeleton? I thought I read it takes two years to change? I don't know.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: January 30, 2009 05:57PM

Must be nice to lose weight on bananas! I usually gain when I eat too many of them.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables