Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Dangers of Too Much Fruit, part 1
Posted by: Paul Nison ()
Date: February 01, 2009 03:57PM

Cut and paste this link in your browser

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Dangers of Too Much Fruit, part 1
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 01, 2009 04:03PM

paul,,

clement is the most illogical, unscientific person i have ever heard.

it's not even worth discussing point by point.

you should be embarrassed to fall for this nonsense.

didn't you take science classes in school ?

logic, inductive reasoning, deductive reasoning, etc? all that stuff clement fails to practice

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: February 01, 2009 04:18PM

This man is not convincing. If fruits have been genetically changed over the years then so too have every other sort of vegetable.

On this or another clip of his he says that people say 'What about man's earliest diet - we are meant to eat fruit' and he responds by saying that we have evolved since then and need different things. But then he refers to algae as being the oldest food on the planet and a good source of protein. He can't have it both ways!

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: February 01, 2009 10:00PM

What if the deciding factor turns out not to be related to the glycemic index (high glycemic fruit vs. low glycemic vegetables & greens) at all, but whether one continues to steadily reduce his/her toxic load and evolve to need less food, less dense food, and less calories-- goals which can be met in more than one way and by more than one raw diet paradigm-- so as to eventually be able to begin to receive and utilize higher, finer energies for nourishment, alongside of the nourishment from raw foods?

This would render the argument and controversy somewhat meaningless, and we could all move on our respective paths toward a common goal.

Just my 2 cents' worth; not trying to pick a food fight. ;-)

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: February 02, 2009 04:51AM

Look at Brian does he look healthy?

Cmon in charge of all this knoweldge and you look like that.

Give me a break well if you break open a orange sure no problem :-)

You guys are being exposed as the fools that you are.

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: February 02, 2009 06:05PM

I thought Brian looked OK. The video said something about fruit sugars and the cells but that was talking about cancer patients and I know that once someone has cancer, eating massive ammounts of concentrated fruit can be counter-productive. I'm thinking of Eydie Mae and when her tumor started hurting again after she BINGED on dates for a day or two. Then she stopped that and went back to energy soups and wheatgrass juice and the tumor healed again. But that wouldn't happen to someone who didn't have cancer. I think Brian Clement (and other raw leaders) have been dealing with so many sick people that they are recommending a healing-type diet for everyone and not everyone needs to heal, some of us want to live.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2009 06:05PM by Lillianswan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables