Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

anganine
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: November 09, 2011 12:02AM

what do you think the effects of this would be and or do you take arganine?

(sitting in a glass)

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: anganine
Date: November 09, 2011 01:14AM

so it changed from a deep purple to a dark black.. .

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 09, 2011 01:44AM

what are the claims?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 09, 2011 01:49AM

So, just taking a good multivitamin supplement should provide the same things. If you aren't getting them from diet.

Date: November 09, 2011 01:51AM

i don't take vitamins this was a free sample i picked off a table

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: November 09, 2011 08:58AM

Diogenez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what do you think the effects of this would be and
> or do you take arganine?
>
> [i42.tinypic.com]
>
> (sitting in a glass)

well, i don't know about the effects, bat i wonder if the ingredients are from a vegetarian source, and has it been fda approved/ purity tested or whatnot? -fide product?

Date: November 09, 2011 09:34AM

no idea its still on my kitchen counter mlm for sure

life vs lifelessness

Date: November 10, 2011 01:39AM

rawalice brings up some great questions concerning the product. I happened to go into a supplement shop last night, specializing in muscle building products. I was just so shocked at some of the ingredients. I expected that there would be high protein this or that from various sources. But I wasn't expecting sythnetic ingredients, and definately NOT sucrolose. But I guess it makes sense if someone was thinking about cutting calories and didn't worry about what it might do to the body.

It never occured to me until then that health and fitness consciousness are not always quite the same thing. But ideally they should go together like a hand and glove.

Date: November 10, 2011 08:18AM

i tossed it down the sink. it has whey

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: November 11, 2011 09:48PM

Improved blood flow/vasodilation is usually what l-arginine supplements are marketed for.

If you have a history of herpes virus/cold sores etc then i wouldn't take l-arginine as it is needed for the replication of the virus. Which is why lysine is often recommended to herpes sufferers.

Date: November 11, 2011 10:41PM

I guess there are some really happy microbes in someones pipes.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: November 12, 2011 05:13PM

Taking a look back at the ingredients and in turn how the supplement was designed im not really sure what its primary use is for. It seems to be a mix of vasodilation/increased blood flow due to the high l-arginine content as well as the pomegranate and grape/red wine extract which also have vasodilation properties.

Due to how large a dose of l-arginine there is i will say its to boost circulation. Many of these types of arginine supplements are marketed/aimed at those who are having troubles with erectile dysfunction.

But there seems to also be energy/ATP enhancing nutrients such as d-ribose, l-citrulline aswell as the B vitamins.

Overall it doesn't actually look that bad of a supplement pending you don't have herpes/viral troubles in which case you should avoid high doses of l-arginine.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2011 05:15PM by powerlifer.

Date: November 15, 2011 06:29PM

"The following is a letter put together by the compnay. Let me know what you think when you visit the web site.

The heart is a powerful muscle and the most important organ in the body. ProArgi-9+ helps strengthen your heart health by delivering l-arginine to your circulatory system.

The ingredients in ProArgi-9+ are of the highest quality in the industry and deliver a host of healthy benefits:

1. L-arginine enhances blood flow and supports cardiovascular health through the production of nitric oxide.

2. L-citrulline helps promote healthy energy levels and optimize blood flow throughout the body.

3. Resveratrol is high in antioxidants, helps reduce LDL oxidation, and helps keep arteries healthy.

4. Vitamin D3 supports healthy cardiovascular function and inflammatory response.

5. Vitamin K keeps bones strong and plays a part in keeping arteries and other soft tissues healthy.

6. Folate is essential for cell maintenance and repair, amino acid metabolism and formation of red and white blood cells.

7. The combined ingredients in ProArgi-9+ help maintain healthy blood pressure levels.

8. By helping increase blood flow to muscles, ProArgi-9+ may aid in decreasing body fat and may help increase muscle mass."

life vs lifelessness

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables