Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New missing Nutrient Vitamin Q19
Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: February 12, 2009 12:45AM

I hear now that sceintist have found that we are now all missing this extremely important ingredient that use ot be in our foods and it is called Q19.

Scientists have spent decades and millions of dollars finding out that all people are defficient in this nutrient.

The long term complications are enormous.

Now who is at risk?

You are especially at risk if you excercise, sleep enough, and eat fresh ripe produce when your hungry but...

You have to be careful to take the exact amount of Q19 at the exact time of the day while the bathtub is being filled up otherwise it will not work.

I hope this helps those that didn't know the importance of Q19 or the risks that are involved by not taking this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New missing Nutrient Vitamin Q19
Posted by: debbietook ()
Date: February 12, 2009 06:02AM

Yes, and if you take my course (FREE!) you will find out exactly why the raw food diet CANNOT (yes CANNOT) supply this nutrient, and also...where you can get it!

Re: New missing Nutrient Vitamin Q19
Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: February 12, 2009 04:08PM

I'm on!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables