Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FREE Simulcast with Paul Nison tomorrow Friday Feb 20th at 1pm. I will reveal what I eat and more about my new book.
Posted by: Paul Nison ()
Date: February 19, 2009 08:58PM

This friday l will reveal why I'm not Coming to dinner anymore!

If you currently eat a raw food diet or have been thinking about it, or you are looking to improve your health, you need to see the information I have discovered. It will help you so much. I've been eating a raw food diet for more than 14 years, and I have seen the mistakes that people make. I also have some new information no one is talking about in the raw food movement that I will reveal in my new book "The Daylight Diet." Be the first to hear all this information RIGHT NOW, even before the book is available!!!

PAUL NISON SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER...
LIVE SIMULCAST THIS FRIDAY, FEB 20th AT 1 P.M.
I had to hurry to get this information to you because I knew you wouldn't want to miss it. Please send this information to anyone you think may be interested.

HURRY!!! You don't want to miss this special FREE event!
For all info and to sign-up to hear Paul's newest information. Just cut and past this link in your browser

[paulnison.blogspot.com]

Message from Paul,

Hello, I've been working on a new book now for more than two years called "The No Dinner Diet." I have decided to change the title of the book to "The Daylight Diet." I'm so excited to share this information with all my readers. I am so thrilled to announce that my friends who are doing a 90-day detox have asked me to share my information about my future book.

I'm sorry I was not able to give you more notice, but you can hear me this Friday, Feb 20th at 1 PM

EVENT: Paul Nison is NOT Coming to Dinner!
DATE & TIME: Friday, February 20th at 1:00 p.m. Eastern
FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast — it’s your choice)
TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, cut and paste this link in your browser
[paulnison.blogspot.com]

IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE CALL, Don't Worry!
The call will be recorded and you can come back and listen to it at your convenience. Just click that link above when you’re ready, and the recording will be there waiting for you!

In this teleseminar, I'm going to be revealing some of the things I've put in his upcoming book, "The Daylight Diet." Here’s a sampling of the things you’ll learn more about on this call:

Overeating: What triggers it and why we should avoid it.
Late night eating: If you have ever been a late night binger, you MUST listen to this call!
The importance of sleep and digestion!
Why regularity in eating is vital to creating a healthy rhythm in your body.
How many meals should we eat a day?
What are the ideal times to eat? To sleep?
What is a late night eating disorder?
How can you recognize the feeling of TRUE hunger?

This call is going to be a HUGE help to many people who are late night nibblers and bingers. I really hope you’ll join us for this call on Friday, and if you’re not already signed up for the FREE or high-support version of the 90-day detox, well, then you can do that by visiting the same link below or cut and paste it in your bowser

[paulnison.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FREE Simulcast with Paul Nison tomorrow Friday Feb 20th at 1pm. I will reveal what I eat and more about my new book.
Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: February 20, 2009 01:14AM

Paul,

Why in the world would anyone care what you do or do not eat?

How can you say you have been eating the Raw food diet for 14 years your recipes in your book are not Raw so cut the BS.

Re: FREE Simulcast with Paul Nison tomorrow Friday Feb 20th at 1pm. I will reveal what I eat and more about my new book.
Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: February 20, 2009 02:29PM

I am interested in listening, but I have a job and cannot be online at 2!!
Will this be replayed at any time?
Thank you

Posted by: Paul Nison ()
Date: February 20, 2009 03:21PM

Yes, just sign up for free at that link and you can listen anytime after.
Oh, every book I wrote has only 100% raw recipes for those of you that care.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2009 03:22PM by Paul Nison.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: February 20, 2009 04:05PM

Of course we care, thanks Paul, for at least writing a vegan book!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 20, 2009 04:51PM

globalresult,

Stop talking about things you don't know. Paul Nison's recipes are raw. And just to review, stop talking about things you don't know. Thanks.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 21, 2009 12:40AM

telling people when to eat (X hours after sunrise, etc) is misguided

by definition following this prescription, we will be ignoring our hunger signals

Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: February 21, 2009 02:04AM

Not sure why anyone would want to know when to eat and not to eat?

If you can't figure this out then your in a bit of trouble.

Thanks Paul but stop the BS about being 14 years Raw especially if you eat the recipes in your book.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables