Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mineral imbalance
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: February 26, 2009 11:51AM

Have you ever experienced a mineral imbalance? I fear I may be getting too much of a particular mineral and throwing another one off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mineral imbalance
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 27, 2009 07:06PM

Dunno, can't afford fancy tests.

Here's what to expect on this thread though, people to come tell you that all fruit is magically imbued by nature spirits with the perfect mineral balance if only we'd stop thinking about it & just only eat fruit.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: February 27, 2009 07:38PM

I think if you are concerned, then you can:

A) Stop eating the food you think is imbalancing you, or
cool smiley See your health care professional for testing

-In any event, I think you should eat a wide variety of the foods/food types that YOU have determined to be the most healthy for you...and then see how you feel.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: February 27, 2009 09:22PM

Mineral impalances can be caused by things other than the food we eat too. For example, copper in water pipes, muti-vitamins, IUDs ect. can cause a copper overload. A copper overload can throw off the zinc levels too and can totally screw people up in many different ways both physically and mentally, perhaps EVEN if they are eating fruit that is magically imbued by nature spirits with the perfect mineral balance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables