Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How to Stick to the Raw Food Diet: A Special Guide for Raw Food Diet Wannabes
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 27, 2009 07:48PM

How to Stick to the Raw Food Diet: A Special Guide for Raw Food Diet Wannabes

[www.rawfoodsupport.blogspot.com]

How to stay on raw food diet, lose weight with raw food, cure acne with raw food, and more. Raw food videos, before and after photos, and podcasts. Exactly what you've been waiting for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to Stick to the Raw Food Diet: A Special Guide for Raw Food Diet Wannabes
Posted by: shane ()
Date: February 28, 2009 06:24PM

damn, Angela Stokes is super cute... I watched her video at the bottom of that page, and, well, yeah(!)

Re: How to Stick to the Raw Food Diet: A Special Guide for Raw Food Diet Wannabes
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 01, 2009 06:26AM

My best friend is a Wolfe smiling smiley maybe ya all are distant relatives .. well arent we all actually? lol

were in canada so probably not but ya never know smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: March 01, 2009 09:49PM

Jgunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > were in canada so probably not but ya never know
> smiling smiley

I'm from Canada too. smiling smiley

Date: March 10, 2009 09:54PM

Jgunn, can you explain your avatar? Looks interesting.

Date: March 11, 2009 04:04PM

hey cool yer in canada too? ! west or east ? smiling smiley im just outside vancouver in the fraser valley smiling smiley

hah ! the banana eating buddhist ! a friend of mine emailed me the pic after one of our hot yoga sessions at the local municipal fitness center , i usually whip out a banana afterwards, (i find the sweating makes me crave nanas for some reason lol) and she said it reminded her of me after the class

heh an thats the story behind that ! grinning smiley

id love to have a big banana chair like that tho ! kinda re-defines the term banana hammock tho winking smiley lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2009 04:08PM by Jgunn.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 11, 2009 09:35PM

Jodi,

I can totally see how that picture reminded your yoga partner of you. It's a cute story. Thanks for sharing. smiling smiley

Date: March 18, 2009 07:22PM

Toronto, actually! Vancouver is pretty far from here
Very cute story indeed. smiling smiley

Date: March 18, 2009 07:49PM

yep Lana but ive been there a few times smiling smiley the one thing that kills me in ontario was the thick humidity in the summer i found it so hard to breathe lol but then again i have tons of rain here and we have webbed feet to put up with so everyplace has its ups and downs i reckon ! winking smiley

if you are ever in the neighborhood my hubby an i will take you plumming smiling smiley (raiding the neighborhood trees for plums !) =D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2009 07:49PM by Jgunn.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 18, 2009 07:59PM

Lana Wolfe,

What's the raw food scene like in Toronto? I'm thinking of visiting later this year, and am not too confident; it's such a cooked foodie's paradise. I expect Vancouver to be much more raw-friendly, what with the mellow vibe and the people like Jodi : ) Maybe I should visit Voluptuous Vancouver instead? On the other hand, I've watched "Davinci's Inquest" and I know what goes on there . . .

Date: March 18, 2009 08:56PM

Well we got a couple raw restaurants and potlucks in downtown. And lots of fresh produce! We got a whole foods store too. Not so bad. I like it smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 18, 2009 09:11PM

smoothielicious,

Um, is this in Toro, then, or in Vancouver? Sounds great, wherever it is! Thanks for letting me know.

Date: March 19, 2009 01:15AM

Cool Tam then you can come Plumming too grinning smiley

Date: March 19, 2009 11:04AM

smoothielicious has it right... if she's from t-do that is !
i live in the suburbs so the air is amazing here
i've never been to vancouver so i will take your advice that it is easier to breath there.... the mountains... mmmm

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables