Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

vernal equinox
Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: March 16, 2009 01:27PM

I'm just curious to find out what this means to you as raw foodists.... anyone planning to fast...? any other thoughts..? I notice that the equinoxes seem to be a time of cleansing on many levels...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: vernal equinox
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: March 16, 2009 01:52PM

I eat fresh, raw, vegan foods everyday including vernal equinox. [en.wiktionary.org]
The only exception I make is if I am fasting.

Posted by: annex ()
Date: March 16, 2009 07:22PM

I had been thinking of doing a fast and then I read that it is common to do so at this time of year.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: March 16, 2009 10:13PM

The Spring Equinox is always celebration time for Jonathan and me anyway, because we met on the first day of spring 21 years ago.

But other than that, yeah, I might very well finally start a juice fast on the first day of spring this year. I keep trying to start one, and then stopping because it's cold and I'm just not quite ready. A special day of celebration like the Spring Equinox is always an auspicious time to start a new venture.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 16, 2009 11:07PM

Aw, Sharrhan, you met on the first day of Spring--how auspicious! Your union is truly blessed : )

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: March 17, 2009 03:59PM

ez rider = sounds like you're doing real good smiling smiley

annex - yeah it's funny... like people seem to intrinsically tap into what's right for the season..

Sharrhan - that's lovely!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables