Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

40 year 100% raw foodist Dr. Fred Bisci coconut hunting with raw author Paul Nison
Posted by: Paul Nison ()
Date: March 16, 2009 08:36PM

Nutritionist and 40 year 100% raw foodist Dr. Fred Bisci (www.fredbisci4health.com) visited me in South Florida and I took him coconut Hunting. We got over 60 coconuts right off the trees. We had a great time. Also the Akee fruit on my tree ripened so we were able to eat that also. What perfect timing. Enjoy the video. It was fun.

[paulnison.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 40 year 100% raw foodist Dr. Fred Bisci coconut hunting with raw author Paul Nison
Posted by: Omega ()
Date: March 16, 2009 09:54PM

Dude, akee fruit!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 40 year 100% raw foodist Dr. Fred Bisci coconut hunting with raw author Paul Nison
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 17, 2009 02:24PM

Paul Nison Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nutritionist and 40 year 100% raw foodist Dr. Fred
> Bisci (www.fredbisci4health.com) visited me in
> South Florida and I took him coconut Hunting. We
> got over 60 coconuts right off the trees. We had a
> great time.
Fred seemed excited by it all. I couldn't believe
how he kept drinking Coconut Water. He sent a caution to us
about eating the Flesh. Do you, Paul, agree with him there?....WY

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: March 17, 2009 02:40PM

I saw the video and thought it looked like a fun hunt. I thought the man sounded reasonable about useing caution about eating to much coconut meat. I don't feel all that great when I eat to much coconut meat but I don't know how much is to much for me right now. Ann Wigmore warned against eating to much fats as well and suggested only eating a fourth or half of an avacado.
I thought you watched your fat intake as well, yogi.
Pam

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 17, 2009 02:56PM

pampam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .............Ann Wigmore warned against
> eating to much fats as well and suggested only
> eating a fourth or half of an avacado.
> I thought you watched your fat intake as well,
> yogi.
I do, but when I eat Avocado, which is
seldom, I eat the whole thing. I don't know how people
can eat a half, or a quarter, and put the rest back....WY

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 17, 2009 03:17PM

i cant eat half an avo either .. i just hate when they start to turn brown an funky after cutting them , i actually find the taste changes rather quickly .. ive tried putting lemon on the cut side but no luck with that i just end up with nasty tasting lemonny avo tongue sticking out smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 17, 2009 03:56PM

I think it's so cute the way Dr. Fred constantly demurrs making specific 'anti-this' pronouncements because he doesn't "want to upset anybody." He seems to really appreciate the stuff he eats, and I really like the way he says we have to "respect" what a food is to consume it properly.

Ten points extra for the faaaabulous Gypsy Kings music that intros each clip!

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: March 17, 2009 05:52PM

yes, tamukha, I too enjoyed how he presented his thoughts and especially when he said you have to respect what a food is to consume it properly.

I have a hard time not eating the whole avacaco and think a person that can just eat half of an avacado has to have good control of their food intake. I always find myself rinning back to the kitchen to eat the other half.

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: March 18, 2009 02:37AM

..very cool video.. articulate and knows how to swing a machete.. awesome.
thanks, Paul Nison

Posted by: Paul Nison ()
Date: March 19, 2009 03:09PM

I agree with just about everything Fred teaches. He has an more friendly way of presenting issues. I guess it comes with 40 plus years of experience. But he is excellent. His new book is the best overall health book I ever read.

[www.rawlife.com]

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables