Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

BRAIN FOOD
Posted by: michelemm ()
Date: February 28, 2013 09:09PM

Ok, I am back in school full force again. I am so curious if adhering to a raw food lifestyle has helped others with learning, writing and just overall productivity in school or work.

I seem to think clearer when I am following raw, but I would love to hear others thoughts. It helps to stay motivated and focused! I need as much support as I can get during this programsmiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BRAIN FOOD
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 01, 2013 02:02PM

I would say 'brain food' is not the same a left brain food. Colleges push you deeper into left brain activities, while raw foods will take you out of the left brain box. You may end up challeging left brain thinking. Left brain thinking keeps you in a virtual bubble of believes and controls that benefit the left brain ideas.

Maybe adding more fats would help.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 02, 2013 03:19AM

Here's the perfect brain food for you - also if you're 100% raw, your brain is clear -

[www.therawfoodworld.com]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 02, 2013 10:05AM

grains contain 100% glucose (as complex carbohydrates). They'll feed the brain but they need to processed and cooked. All starches are 100% glucose.

potatoes, pasta, bread, etc

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables