Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Potatoes
Posted by: Sue_says_hi ()
Date: March 11, 2013 01:57PM

Ok so far I am really enjoying my raw foods diet. One thing that I haven't ventured to try yet is raw potatoes. Do you just chop them up and put them in a salad?? How do you guys eat them?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Potatoes
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 11, 2013 02:16PM

Sue, you ought to try the search function to see if your question has already been asked before. See the first sticky message in this forum on how to make the search function work better for you.

Date: March 11, 2013 02:24PM

Ooops, sorry I forgot. I will have a search nowsmiling smiley

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 12, 2013 05:39AM

Sue .. raw potatoes have a really earthy dirty raw taste about them .. some people like my uncle love to munch them raw .. most people dont like it

i put a 1/4 raw potato into my juice as i feel it helps me with my arthritis .. its an old gypsy cure .. google it

but raw potato is pretty nasty for the most part as many will probably tell you and you might experience its very starchy and dirty tasting but it does have its attributes if you can mix it with something and mask it smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: March 12, 2013 11:27AM

Ho Jodi

Thank you. Next time I am making some mash potatoe for my son I will try some raw just to see. I have arthritis too so maybe I will throw some in the juicer as well.

Cheers

Sue

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables