Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I love my 80/10/10 diet book
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 24, 2009 01:15PM

I am sorry I didn't order it sooner.

It is simple and easy to read. For some reason I thought it would be too scientific and low fat would be too hard. It is very easy to read and I am MORE satisfied than I was on high fat. I find that hard to believe. After dinner last night I was satisfied until breakfast. I normally have a few snacks between dinner and bedtime, feeling full but never satisfied. I also find the simple recipes tastier than I imagined. My candida symptoms are better, without the use of fungus killers like garlic and ACV, which I have been taking for a long time just to keep my symptoms tolerable. My energy level had been very low because I went on a no sugar diet for a couple months to try and kill off the candida. I had gotten so weak, I couldn't even pick up my little middle at the park last Wednesday. I can feel my energy and strength coming back now and that makes me so happy.

I want to thank Bryan for planting the seed in my head so many times about this book.

Thank you Bryan! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I love my 80/10/10 diet book
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 24, 2009 03:08PM

pakd4fun,

So glad you are seeing results! I'm intrigued that your candida seems to be responding, as that seems counterintuitive, right? But it goes to show that one never knows . . . I have been straddling the fence about getting this book, though I think I coincidentally adhere to its program most days. Your testimonial has sold me--off to order it. Thanks!

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: March 24, 2009 06:01PM

I love mine too. smiling smiley It's a great book

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 24, 2009 06:55PM

I really liked mine too. Simple too. I too thought that eating so much fruit would be counterproductive for candida etc. However, D r. Graham points out that the high fat diet has more to do with all sorts of problems (candida included) than we realize. Because we are so anti-carb in this society we don't realize and eating this way is very much put down. It's a great book. His other book High Energy Diet Recipe book is really good too.

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: March 25, 2009 07:04AM

i know it really is my favorite raw food book. it's so fantastic. I also love the recipe sections cuz they are so simple and easy. it's like oh, what a good idea. not like other books. very inspiring, too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables