Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How my eyes changed color eating FullyRaw
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 27, 2013 05:11PM

[www.youtube.com]

I would be curious what people think about this one. It is a bit confusing but interesting none-the-less.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2013 05:12PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How my eyes changed color eating FullyRaw
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 27, 2013 07:03PM

When I did a 90 day Juice Fast/Feast back in 1994, my blue eyes that turned hazel as an adult turned back to the blue eyes I had as a child.

Here are a couple of older Posts on the subject of Eyes Changing Color, Raw Food and Juice Fasting/Feasting.

Changing Eye Color--Revisited
Steve (216.183.197.---)
Date: 06-02-01 10:50

There was a discussion several pages back about how some people experienced their eyes becoming lighter in color after being on the raw food diet for a while. This phenomenon may be explained by the science of iridology. "Iridology is the science of reading tissue conditions from the iris of the eye, and through this science we can gather a great deal of insight into what is going on in the body." says Bernard Jensen in Breathe Again Naturally. The iris is connected to other parts of the body through nerve endings which reveal troubled areas by telltale dark streaks in the iris. As the body degenerates the eyes become more soiled and darker. As the raw food diet cleans up the colon and other mucus areas in the body the eyes also lose their cloudiness and murkiness and become lighter in color. When a person is at peak health the eyes are completely clear. This can explain why a person's eyes might change from grey to green to light blue over time or from almost black to brown to light brown color.
[www.living-foods.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: 1 year raw and my eyesight is improving...!!!
Author: Zenist
Date: 04-15-03 23:40

Howdy Everyone,

I'm in my 30s and over the last two years my eyes have been attacked by floaters... I mean a ship full of the critters. I've been on a juice fast (juicing my own veggies and stuff) and I've seen a dramatic change in my eyes... the little critters are leaving the room! Amazing, and it's only been six weeks. My skin looks great, and you will have to wait until the book comes out (laughing) to know the rest of my evolution.

…
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: michelemm ()
Date: March 27, 2013 08:02PM

Wow... really interesting. I noticed a big change in my hair and eye color when eating raw.

However, my hair was darker and my eyes are lighter.. is that typical?

Date: March 27, 2013 10:19PM

John Rose, thanks! But that is strange...are you suggesting that this will occur to everyone? Because I share Kristina's coloring (skin and eyes). I find it amusing that someone with her ethnicity (Mexican/Lebanese, if I am not mistaken) could have eyes that turn so light like that...

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: March 28, 2013 01:43AM

When I was young, I had blue eyes. (A neighbor told me this when I was 4 or 5 in South Korea. My mother had died prior to that point.) I had picture when I was 5 and they were a medium-light brown. When I became almost 100% raw vegan (I ate raw honey) and started talking Niacin, my eyes started to turn blue. The rim of my iris is still blue but hasn't fully developed into blue because I had to back off 100% raw vegan because of health problems. I found out during the hiatus that I had low thyroid, was anemic, and had Celiac's disease. I had all of those before raw veganism but the issues were hidden due to other larger health issues. Now that I know why my body was falling apart during raw veganism, I can begin again towards transitioning closer to 100% raw vegan. Of course, when I'm closer for a longer period of time, my eyes will fully turn blue.

I've heard that all babies are born with blue or green eyes (blue with fatty deposits). Not sure of the veracity of that but a study was done by a doctor according to that effect. Not sure if the study was published though.

I'm South Korean. I am mixed as most Koreans are. I have Finnish and Asian and my bone structure shows this. Hope that helps. Therese

Date: March 30, 2013 08:51PM

Funny, it's gone "viral" (as much as a raw food video can do so, LOL winking smiley) 45K hits so far.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 30, 2013 09:08PM

life101 Wrote:

>
> I've heard that all babies are born with blue or
> green eyes (blue with fatty deposits). Not sure of
> the veracity of that but a study was done by a
> doctor according to that effect. Not sure if the
> study was published though.

No, this is not the case. Many babies are born with brown eyes. My two, myself and siblings and our parents as well. I highly doubt my eyes would ever turn blue. Possibly a lighter brown or hazel but never blue.

Date: March 30, 2013 09:22PM

Babies can be born with very blonde hair and end up with dark hair, also. Strange. My partner had very blonde hair as late as his 20s and now has darker hair.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: March 31, 2013 03:16PM

coco, That's interesting. Maybe the study was not comprehensive enough?

This may explain why we see 100% raw vegans still with brown eyes.

Thanks for the input. Therese

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: April 01, 2013 12:32AM

Ive studied Dr. Bernard Jensen's iridology and took some lessons from Dr. Morse. These guys are of the opinion that everybody has either brown or blue eyes and they will change colour due to congestion/toxicity/weaknesses etc... If you can reverse this, then your eyes can change back to their regular colour. Its common for someone who was born with blue eyes to change colour to green or brown depending on their condition.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 01, 2013 07:47AM

i had to laugh when she said our colons are 31.5 feet long i think she meant entire gastrointesinal tract which can be up to 30 feet but certainly not the colon itself smiling smiley The colon is only 4-6 feet at most smiling smiley

could you imagine carrying around 31feet of colon in your lower abdominal cavity you would like a vw bug tongue sticking out smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables