Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

this is unbelievable!!
Posted by: purenkind ()
Date: July 22, 2006 02:51AM

i just read this article and i'm absolutely appalled! where did personal freedom go?

[www.cnn.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: this is unbelievable!!
Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: July 22, 2006 03:44AM

ugh.... despicable...

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: July 22, 2006 03:46AM

Thats so sad. Its so awful to think they can force someone to have stuff like that done to them against their wishes.

I always feel heartsick whenever I imagine someone in a place where they had little to no control over their diet.

The thought of how they have to feel so physically awful and uncomfortable and/or painful from something they were really against and just had forced on them like eating a SAD diet or getting chemotherapy.

Its really awful to think anyone can control what we eat, well unless its someone making you eat good live raw foods and drink green juices and speltgrass smiling smiley

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: July 22, 2006 04:23AM

I was horrified at that, too. It is especially outrageous given that he had tried chemo and it didn't work. Fortunately, he's appealing the decision. Let's hope he wins that appeal.

I wonder if there's anything we can do to support him and protest that decision.

Posted by: jan ()
Date: July 22, 2006 09:44PM

What is speltgrass? Is it the same as wheatgrass?
Thanks Jan

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: July 24, 2006 06:50PM

Hi Jan,
Speltgrass actually is wheatgrass of an older variety of wheat that is easier to digest for many people and also higher in nutrients than modern wheatgrass.

Spelt is original non hybrid wheat. The speltberries look exactly the same as the modern wheatberries do.

I hope this helps you out smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables