Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cure for the big C?
Posted by: ROIRRAW ()
Date: April 14, 2009 08:54AM

I don't even like writing the word but I take it you know what I mean.One of the biggest killers on the planet. Anyway, I have a friend who's pretty sick with it and found these links this morning about hemp oil.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.phoenixtears.ca]

Has anybody ever heard anything about it and is there anywhere you can buy this oil already produced?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cure for the big C?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 14, 2009 02:41PM

This was very interesting. I know that flax oil is a potent anti-cancer, but hemp also makes sense from a chemical perspective. If you go the bottom of the main page of the Phoenix Tears site, there's a link to contact Rick Simpson. I'd do that to see where you might be able to get hemp oil or how to go about making your own. I don't know what the grow-ops laws are in the UK, but you might want to look into that, as well. Good luck.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 14, 2009 03:28PM

He tells you how to make it in his videos.

You need a pound of pot to make it.

It isn't right that where I live you are not free to heal yourself with something so amazing and natural. Especially when the alternative treatments are so toxic.

Barbaric!

Posted by: Omega ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:30PM

Gerson Therapy

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2009 04:43PM by Omega.

Posted by: deenis ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:32AM

I have been reading and watching videos about the work of Dr. Max Gerson, 1925. He claims to be able to cure most uncureable cancers. One of the components that is critical to his treatment is juicing, 13 times a day. He was curing those patients that hospitals had given up on as too far gone with cancer and tuberculosis.

He said that centrifugal juicers would not work on advanced cancer patients and he even recommended that for healthy people to not use centrifugal. He said that the juice needed to be masticated (like the Champion juicer) and then pressed (like the welles press).

If you have not seen his videos, check them out on Netflix. There are also several books to read. This makes one wonder.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 15, 2009 05:23AM

The best cure for the big C is the Hippocrates diet:
[www.hippocratesinst.org]

Testimonials of people who healed themselves of the big C:
[hippocratesinst.org]
[www.hippocratesinst.org]

Date: April 15, 2009 03:16PM

SuperGreens,

The Gerson method has proven more clinically effective than the Hippocrates method; the latter works better with earlier stages of advancement.

Back to the OP: hemp oil is an attractive protocol because it requires the least modification of one's lifestyle. I know, I know, living unhealthily is what gets people cancer in the first place, yadda yadda. But if someone has no other recourse, like it's a late stage diagnosis or their system is already weakened by conventional protocols, and they can but dose themselves with something, of course they should be able to avail themselves of something that won't kill them, like chemo reagents do. Hemp oil is an easy-to-administer non-toxic counterpoint to the conventional chemical regimen, and pakd4fun is right--it is BARBARIC that cancer patients do not have access to it.

ROIRRAW, I do fervently hope that your friend can find a way to get this stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 03:16PM by Tamukha.

Date: April 15, 2009 04:05PM

Hi Tamukha,

I hope so too but its seems that its not being produced anywhere. I'm still waiting a response from Rick but fears he gets 100's of similar emails if the youtube comments are anything to go by.I've alse emailed a cannabis supply firm in holland but there isn't anything listed under their products so I can only wait now and see what happens.

Date: April 15, 2009 04:23PM

It is legal in California. They have stores selling the herb and you can make your own oil. This is a neat video with actor Drew Carey walking into a supply store:
[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 15, 2009 04:50PM

Thanks SuperGreens. Interesting video although its so infuriating to watch the system in operation.

Date: April 15, 2009 05:09PM

Hemp should be legal, the laws are getting better in some states. In California it is available everywhere. Just walk down the boardwalk at Venice Beach / Santa Monica and there are many stores selling it legally.

The original Refer Maddness propaganda film:
[www.hulu.com]

Date: April 15, 2009 05:29PM

SuperGreens,

I wonder if it matters what the grade of the stuff is? Also, can you just walk into a place in Santa Monica and get two pounds of raw fresh hemp leaves to go? You know, if you wanted to manufacture the oil yourself? I can't believe that would be permitted.

ROIRRAW,

It didn't occur to me to contact The Netherlands; good thinking. Sending my best wishes for a speedy reply for your queries. I know that time is of the essence, but stay hopeful and serene, please.

Date: April 15, 2009 06:48PM

> can you just walk into a place in Santa Monica and get two pounds of raw fresh hemp leaves to go?

Yes!

Although if it is your first time, you will need to visit the doctors office first. The doctor's office is right next to the hemp store. You walk into the doctors office, ask for a prescription, and pay a $50 fee for the doctors visit. Then you walk next door to the store and buy whatever you want.

> I wonder if it matters what the grade of the stuff is?

I think it does. Hemp grows wild on the side of the highway everywhere in middle America. The hemp in the stores is a higher quality

Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:21PM

I hadn't heard of hemp oil in itself being a cure, but I have heard of flax oil being very useful in the Budwig protocol

[home.online.no]

[www.healingcancernaturally.com]

I do not know if there is a raw version of the Budwig program that would be effective. It sounds like the components aren't really changable. There is some discussion about it in the second website, but I don't know how much it has been tried. It makes sense that the Gerson or the Hippocrates programs would be excellent to follow as well.

Date: April 16, 2009 10:37PM

An excellent group that has been around for a long time is The Cancer Control Society.
www.cancercontrolsociety.com
they do not sell anything, they are mostly recovered cancer patients, I have found them to be an excellent resource, and they have a world-wide 3 day convention in Los Angeles every September.

Date: April 17, 2009 12:50PM

This stuff is literally impossible to get but I did find one guy. Its not cheap though or maybe it is. I would consider it cheap especially if your life depended on it but I fear my friend won't when I pass this on to him. Anyway, you take roughly a gram or more if you can handle it a day and its 25 a gram, so on a daily basis it doesn't sound too bad but an extra bill of 350 every 2 weeks for something thats highly experimental may not sit well with a lot of people especially in the current climate. He sounds like a good egg though, and is very interested in people travelling to holland when they are ready and learning how to make their own.

Date: April 17, 2009 01:59PM

ROIRRAW,

25 E/D/L per dosage? Consider that the hemp oil may cure your friend's cancer--I'd call that a bargain, dear. And that is how your friend must try to see it.

Go with your instincts in dealing with the supplier; I hope all goes well.

Date: April 17, 2009 07:39PM

Hi,

for hemp oil you might want to check out this canadian company that sells to the us:

[www.manitobaharvest.com]

up here in vancouver you can buy the stuff in any grocery store!

Good luck to you and your friend.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 17, 2009 08:38PM

I think hemp oil and hemp seed oil are two different oils.

Hemp seed oil is not illegal, as is hemp oil (THC).

Date: April 26, 2009 11:46PM

Jay "The Juiceman" Kordich" went to Dr. Gerson in 1947 because of blood in his urine. Turns out he had bladder cancer. As mentioned above, Gerson told him to drink 13 glasses of carrot/apple juice each day. He says his skin was bright orange but, 3.5 months later, Mr. Kordich was cured. That's when he started his lifelong crusade.

Posted by: laniereed ()
Date: April 27, 2009 11:30PM

www.doctor-cancer.org

THIS IS MY DOCTOR..............DR. ROBERT WICKMAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,HE PRACTICES IN QUITO MEXICO.............HE CURES CANCER WITH FREQUENCIES AND OTHER MODALITIES............GT HIS WEB SITE AND EVERYTHING THAT'S ON IT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DOES...............

Posted by: laniereed ()
Date: April 28, 2009 12:07AM

SORRY......QUITO EQUADOR..............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables