Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Now that (F)easter is over........
Posted by: joewood ()
Date: April 20, 2009 05:08AM

Hi Everyone,

After being 95% raw since 1/1, I had a week of backsliding to SAD foods. I ate ham for the Easter dinner with my family & doing that started the usual cravings for cooked SAD foods. While I haven't gained all the lost weight back in a week, I can definitely feel the difference in my body.

So, with that said, I will begin again today with raw foods. This is my 1st holiday since going raw so I'm not going to beat myself up. But I have renewed determination to begin again, this time adding exercise to my daily regimen.

I'm 53 & in decent health so I don't want to lose everything I've accomplished since 1/1/09. I'm very thankful for the support on this forum.

God Bless

Joe

Love is patient, love is kind, it is not self-seeking, love ALWAYS protects,always endures. (1corinthians 13)

God IS love!! (1john4)
Jesus Christ...... The ONLY way to Heaven.
I am the Way, the Truth & the Life..(John 14:6)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Now that (F)easter is over........
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: April 20, 2009 01:53PM

we have so many happy times inwhich food is involved. I crashed during the hollidays. I am afraid to eat cooked foods now because I get real sick from it. Positive afermations help and fill your body with lots of deep breathing as well as exersize. These things help me.

Re: Now that (F)easter is over........
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 20, 2009 02:27PM

Keep moving forward. Focus on your goals and what makes you feel good.

You are doing great.

Exercise feels so good! It is very addicting.

Raw makes me feel like I have to run.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables